Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Tuesday, 26 April 2016 On Government Efforts to Rescue Kidnap Victims
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General in Honolulu Conducts Mobile Field Voting in Maui and Hilo, Hawaii
- Friday, 29 April 2016 New PHL Ambassador Presents Credentials to Australian Governor General
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General Vancouver’s Announcement for Overseas Voters
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Embassy and POLO Activate Joint Assistance Desk in Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia
10 November 2014 – The Philippine Sports Commission, represented by its Chairman, Mr. Ricardo Garcia, and Ambassador John Gomes, representing the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Bangladesh, signed the “Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Philippine Sports Commission of the Republic of the Philippines and the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh on Sports Cooperation” on November 05 at the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
The MOU provides a framework for cooperation between the Philippines and Bangladesh in the field of sports. The two countries agreed to work together in sports education, sports science, including sports medicine and anti-doping measures, sports training, and other areas of sports as may be mutually decided.
Areas of cooperation will include exchange of officials-in-charge of sports policy-making, sports experts, coaches; participation in conferences, symposia, seminars and exhibitions; exchange of printed materials and date, and organization and convening of joint sporting events between the two countries.
The MOU aims to strengthen and develop bilateral relations between the Philippines and Bangladesh through the promotion of cooperation in sports as well as to secure benefits from mutual cooperation in this area. END