Monday, 30 May 2016
- Friday, 13 May 2016 APEC Senior Officials to Meet in Arequipa, Peru for 2nd APEC Senior
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 01 June 2016
- Wednesday, 01 June 2016 PHL Consul General Visits Filipino-American IT Firm Topologe in Massachusetts
- Wednesday, 01 June 2016 Philippine Trade Delegation Goes B2B Speed Dating at Centrallia 2016
- Wednesday, 01 June 2016 Filipino Community in Maine Recognizes Achievements of PHL Consul General, Joins Meeting with Portland Mayor
- Wednesday, 01 June 2016 Academic and Agricultural Exchange to Broaden Ties between PHL Consulate General and Maine Business Organizations
10 November 2014 – The Philippine Sports Commission, represented by its Chairman, Mr. Ricardo Garcia, and Ambassador John Gomes, representing the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Bangladesh, signed the “Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Philippine Sports Commission of the Republic of the Philippines and the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh on Sports Cooperation” on November 05 at the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
The MOU provides a framework for cooperation between the Philippines and Bangladesh in the field of sports. The two countries agreed to work together in sports education, sports science, including sports medicine and anti-doping measures, sports training, and other areas of sports as may be mutually decided.
Areas of cooperation will include exchange of officials-in-charge of sports policy-making, sports experts, coaches; participation in conferences, symposia, seminars and exhibitions; exchange of printed materials and date, and organization and convening of joint sporting events between the two countries.
The MOU aims to strengthen and develop bilateral relations between the Philippines and Bangladesh through the promotion of cooperation in sports as well as to secure benefits from mutual cooperation in this area. END