Friday, 24 June 2016
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 ASEAN and Canada Agree to Strengthen Cooperation in Run Up to 40th Anniversary of ASEAN-Canada Relations in 2017
- Monday, 20 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office in Lucena Commemorates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 24 June 2016
- Friday, 24 June 2016 Senator Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara Graces 118th Independence Day Celebrations in Saipan; Visits PHL Consulate General in Guam
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Bids Farewell to Lebanon’s MFAE Secretary General
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on Lebanon’s MFAE Director for Political and Consular Affairs
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Embassy Inaugurates Miniature Replica of Rizal Monument on
10 November 2014 – The Philippine Sports Commission, represented by its Chairman, Mr. Ricardo Garcia, and Ambassador John Gomes, representing the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Bangladesh, signed the “Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Philippine Sports Commission of the Republic of the Philippines and the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh on Sports Cooperation” on November 05 at the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA).
The MOU provides a framework for cooperation between the Philippines and Bangladesh in the field of sports. The two countries agreed to work together in sports education, sports science, including sports medicine and anti-doping measures, sports training, and other areas of sports as may be mutually decided.
Areas of cooperation will include exchange of officials-in-charge of sports policy-making, sports experts, coaches; participation in conferences, symposia, seminars and exhibitions; exchange of printed materials and date, and organization and convening of joint sporting events between the two countries.
The MOU aims to strengthen and develop bilateral relations between the Philippines and Bangladesh through the promotion of cooperation in sports as well as to secure benefits from mutual cooperation in this area. END