Monday, 27 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
- Friday, 24 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office Lucena Joins #Pagyanig2016 The Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Monday, 27 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Alunalun Dance Circle Performs at the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library Auditorium
- Monday, 27 June 2016 PHL Consulate General in Xiamen Celebrates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence with the Filipino Community
- Monday, 27 June 2016 PHL Embassy in Abu Dhabi Celebrates 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence and Unveils Bust of Dr. Jose P. Rizal
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Pinoy Summer Sports League in Moscow Wraps Up Successfully
11 November 2014 – Four exhibitors from the Philippines participated in the China Sourcing Fair from October 27 to 30 at the Asia World Expo in Hong Kong. The participating exhibitors were G Designare Manufacturing Phils., Symphony Creations, Inc., Emotioni International Inc., and Blue Planet Inc.
The China Sourcing Fair, organized by Global Sources, was held at the AsiaWorld Expo in Hong Kong and featured the following categories: fashion accessories, garments and textiles, and underwear and swimwear.
The fair provided a wide range of sourcing opportunities with more than 1,350 booths under one roof. The organizer reported that majority of the booths, some 90%, are taken by suppliers who exhibit exclusively at the fair and 80% are direct manufacturers. This allows the exhibitors to cut out the middlemen and source directly at competitive prices with flexible terms for production and delivery. The fair attracted thousands of buyers, including big-name importers like DKNY, Puma and H&M, to find unique products from these experienced manufacturers.
Conveniently located in Hong Kong, Asia’s trading hub, Global Sources has invited Philippine manufacturers and designers to next year’s fair. This would be a good opportunity to market products and take advantage of their exclusive online services, including extensive product previews, detailed exhibitor information and customizable search function. END