Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
11 November 2014 – Four exhibitors from the Philippines participated in the China Sourcing Fair from October 27 to 30 at the Asia World Expo in Hong Kong. The participating exhibitors were G Designare Manufacturing Phils., Symphony Creations, Inc., Emotioni International Inc., and Blue Planet Inc.
The China Sourcing Fair, organized by Global Sources, was held at the AsiaWorld Expo in Hong Kong and featured the following categories: fashion accessories, garments and textiles, and underwear and swimwear.
The fair provided a wide range of sourcing opportunities with more than 1,350 booths under one roof. The organizer reported that majority of the booths, some 90%, are taken by suppliers who exhibit exclusively at the fair and 80% are direct manufacturers. This allows the exhibitors to cut out the middlemen and source directly at competitive prices with flexible terms for production and delivery. The fair attracted thousands of buyers, including big-name importers like DKNY, Puma and H&M, to find unique products from these experienced manufacturers.
Conveniently located in Hong Kong, Asia’s trading hub, Global Sources has invited Philippine manufacturers and designers to next year’s fair. This would be a good opportunity to market products and take advantage of their exclusive online services, including extensive product previews, detailed exhibitor information and customizable search function. END