Friday, 24 June 2016
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 ASEAN and Canada Agree to Strengthen Cooperation in Run Up to 40th Anniversary of ASEAN-Canada Relations in 2017
- Monday, 20 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office in Lucena Commemorates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 24 June 2016
- Friday, 24 June 2016 Senator Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara Graces 118th Independence Day Celebrations in Saipan; Visits PHL Consulate General in Guam
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Bids Farewell to Lebanon’s MFAE Secretary General
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on Lebanon’s MFAE Director for Political and Consular Affairs
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Embassy Inaugurates Miniature Replica of Rizal Monument on Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose Rizal
10 March 2015 - The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh successfully held its 7th consular outreach mission or “Embassy on Wheels” (EOW) in 2015 in Hail, Saudi Arabia from March 06 to 07 at the Al Jabalain Hotel.
The Embassy Consular Team was led by First Secretary and Consul Mary Jennifer D. Dingal and included Mr. Arturo Arpia, Ms. Shiela Solas, Ms. Masrisa Nasser-Pangcoga and Mr. Melchor Remoral. They were ably assisted by volunteers from the Filipino community in Hail.
The Team was able to process 218 e-Passport applications, three passport extensions, six Reports of Birth, and 17 notarials. The Team was also able to release 20 new e-Passports.
As part of the Embassy’s program to improve customer service, the Team conducted a client feedback survey to 218 clients, of which 187 or 85.8% responded as follows:
Buraidah, which is three and a half hours from Riyadh by land, is the capital of Al-Qassim Region located in north-central Saudi Arabia. There is a large Filipino community in Buraidah. There is also one Philippine-curriculum school in the city, the Philippine International School in Buraidah, which serves the needs of the Filipino dependents living in the area.
The next consular outreach mission will be from March 20 to 21 at Hafr Al Batin. END