Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 24 May 2016
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Late Secretary Domingo L. Siazon, Jr. Honored by International Organizations and Filipino Community in Vienna
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Hundreds of Filipino Migrants Gather to Honor the Infant Jesus of Prague in Prayer, Piety, and Unity
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 PHL Embassy Takes Part in 2016 Seoul Friendship Fair
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Honolulu Museum of Art Hosts Private Tour for PHL Consulate General, Filipino Community Leaders
10 March 2015 - The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh successfully held its 7th consular outreach mission or “Embassy on Wheels” (EOW) in 2015 in Hail, Saudi Arabia from March 06 to 07 at the Al Jabalain Hotel.
The Embassy Consular Team was led by First Secretary and Consul Mary Jennifer D. Dingal and included Mr. Arturo Arpia, Ms. Shiela Solas, Ms. Masrisa Nasser-Pangcoga and Mr. Melchor Remoral. They were ably assisted by volunteers from the Filipino community in Hail.
The Team was able to process 218 e-Passport applications, three passport extensions, six Reports of Birth, and 17 notarials. The Team was also able to release 20 new e-Passports.
As part of the Embassy’s program to improve customer service, the Team conducted a client feedback survey to 218 clients, of which 187 or 85.8% responded as follows:
Buraidah, which is three and a half hours from Riyadh by land, is the capital of Al-Qassim Region located in north-central Saudi Arabia. There is a large Filipino community in Buraidah. There is also one Philippine-curriculum school in the city, the Philippine International School in Buraidah, which serves the needs of the Filipino dependents living in the area.
The next consular outreach mission will be from March 20 to 21 at Hafr Al Batin. END