Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Monday, 02 May 2016
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH Defense Official Highlights Possible Role of Russia as Voice of Moderation on South China Sea Issue at Informal ASEAN-Russia Defense Ministers Meeting
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH and Russian Defense Officials Meet in Moscow, Discuss Possible Areas of Cooperation
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior Department of Defense Official Highlights PH Global Security Concerns in Moscow Meeting, Calls for Peaceful Solution to WPS/SCS Issue
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan Conducts Consular Outreach Mission and Overseas Field Voting in Vicenza
10 March 2015 - The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh successfully held its 7th consular outreach mission or “Embassy on Wheels” (EOW) in 2015 in Hail, Saudi Arabia from March 06 to 07 at the Al Jabalain Hotel.
The Embassy Consular Team was led by First Secretary and Consul Mary Jennifer D. Dingal and included Mr. Arturo Arpia, Ms. Shiela Solas, Ms. Masrisa Nasser-Pangcoga and Mr. Melchor Remoral. They were ably assisted by volunteers from the Filipino community in Hail.
The Team was able to process 218 e-Passport applications, three passport extensions, six Reports of Birth, and 17 notarials. The Team was also able to release 20 new e-Passports.
As part of the Embassy’s program to improve customer service, the Team conducted a client feedback survey to 218 clients, of which 187 or 85.8% responded as follows:
Buraidah, which is three and a half hours from Riyadh by land, is the capital of Al-Qassim Region located in north-central Saudi Arabia. There is a large Filipino community in Buraidah. There is also one Philippine-curriculum school in the city, the Philippine International School in Buraidah, which serves the needs of the Filipino dependents living in the area.
The next consular outreach mission will be from March 20 to 21 at Hafr Al Batin. END