Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Statement on DPRK’s Musudan Intermediate-Range Missile Launches
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
- Friday, 24 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office Lucena Joins #Pagyanig2016 The Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 29 June 2016
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 FABEX Chicago’s “Progress and Success Speaker Series” Featured at the Filcom Meet-Up
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 PHL Embassy in Lebanon Commemorates the 155th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose Rizal
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 PHL Embassy Attends the Opening Ceremony of the Annual Sports Event for OFWs in Lebanon
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on the Director General of Lebanon’s General Security
10 March 2015 - The Philippines assumed chairmanship of the ASEAN Committee in Abu Dhabi (ACAD) on March 01 following a simple turnover ceremony at the Flavors Restaurant in Abu Dhabi.
ACAD is composed of six ASEAN member states, namely Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Singapore who currently have diplomatic missions in Abu Dhabi.
During the meeting, Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi Chargé d’affaires Maria Roseny B. Fangco thanked Malaysia for its previous chairmanship of ACAD and conveyed the Philippines’ honor and pleasure in accepting the Chairmanship of the Committee. She shared the initial plans of the Philippine Embassy to make ACAD more visible among the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) leadership and agencies.
Other members of ACAD exchanged views on how ASEAN could maximize its overall relations with the UAE and how to strengthen ASEAN- GCC relations. The group also discussed possible activities under the chairmanship of the Philippines. END