Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
10 March 2015 - The Philippines assumed chairmanship of the ASEAN Committee in Abu Dhabi (ACAD) on March 01 following a simple turnover ceremony at the Flavors Restaurant in Abu Dhabi.
ACAD is composed of six ASEAN member states, namely Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Singapore who currently have diplomatic missions in Abu Dhabi.
During the meeting, Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi Chargé d’affaires Maria Roseny B. Fangco thanked Malaysia for its previous chairmanship of ACAD and conveyed the Philippines’ honor and pleasure in accepting the Chairmanship of the Committee. She shared the initial plans of the Philippine Embassy to make ACAD more visible among the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) leadership and agencies.
Other members of ACAD exchanged views on how ASEAN could maximize its overall relations with the UAE and how to strengthen ASEAN- GCC relations. The group also discussed possible activities under the chairmanship of the Philippines. END