Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 04 May 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 Filipinos in Israel Celebrate Labor Day and Flores De Mayo 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 PHL Embassy In Dili Conducts Gender And Development Seminar
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 Filipino Community in Qatar Receives ‘Best Community Award’
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
23 March 2015 - The Philippine Embassy in Bangkok conducted a consular outreach program in Khon Kaen province, Thailand on February 21. Khon Kaen is home to Filipinos who are mostly working as teachers, university and business professionals. The Embassy was assisted by the officers of the Association of Filipinos in Thailand—Khon Kaen Chapter led by its President Mr. Marlon Sipe.
The consular team, led by Ambassador Jocelyn Batoon-Garcia, rendered passport and other consular services, including authentication of documents and issuance of Filipino citizen identification cards.
Vice Consul Jay Alcantara launched a modified Financial Learning Seminar (FLS), the 24th to be held by the Embassy for Filipinos in Thailand. Presentations on the ASEAN Community 2015, Philippine tourism and investment promotion, emergency preparedness and the Embassy’s cultural and community projects were also conducted. END