Friday, 05 February 2016
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Philippines and Sri Lanka sign Memorandum of Understanding on Political Consultations
- Friday, 29 January 2016 Statement on the Recently Concluded Command Conference on the Contingency Plans on the Diplomatic Tension Between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Tuesday, 26 January 2016 Statement on various terrorist incidents against innocents and civilians
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 04 February 2016
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan holds Economic Country Briefing
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador in Paris talks about PH resilience amidst China’s Slowdown
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu City and County visits the PHL Consulate
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador and Timor-Leste Minister of Education discuss ways of strengthening Cooperation in Education
13 April 2015 - Philippine Consul General Gina Jamoralin feted the new 1st District of Hawaii Congressman Mark Takai with a Filipino-style dinner at Max’s Restaurant, Honolulu on April 07. Also in attendance were State Vice Speaker of the Hawaii House of Representatives John Mizuno, the Consul Generals of South Korea, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Australia; the Deputy Consul General of Japan; Honorary Consuls of Slovenia and Belgium; Professor Daniel K. Inouye of the Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies; Congressman Takai’s Chief of Staff; and Philippine Consulate officials.
In her toast remarks, Consul General Jamoralin congratulated Congressman Takai for being elected as the newest member of the US House of Representatives from Hawaii and for being not only a strong advocate for Hawaii, but a strong supporter for Filipino WW II veterans. Immediately after being sworn, Congressman Takai introduced a bill in the US Congress entitled, “The Filipino Veterans Family Reunification Act of 2015” which was also supported by his fellow US House Representative from the 2nd District of Hawaii, Tulsi Gabbard.
The Honorary Consul of Slovenia Admiral R.J. Zlatoper, who currently sits as Vice-Dean of the Hawaii Consular Corps, offered a toast on behalf of the consular corps. END