Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Statement on DPRK’s Musudan Intermediate-Range Missile Launches
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
- Friday, 24 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office Lucena Joins #Pagyanig2016 The Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 29 June 2016
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 FABEX Chicago’s “Progress and Success Speaker Series” Featured at the Filcom Meet-Up
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 PHL Embassy in Lebanon Commemorates the 155th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose Rizal
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 PHL Embassy Attends the Opening Ceremony of the Annual Sports Event for OFWs in Lebanon
- Wednesday, 29 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on the Director General of Lebanon’s General Security
13 April 2015 - Philippine Consul General Gina Jamoralin feted the new 1st District of Hawaii Congressman Mark Takai with a Filipino-style dinner at Max’s Restaurant, Honolulu on April 07. Also in attendance were State Vice Speaker of the Hawaii House of Representatives John Mizuno, the Consul Generals of South Korea, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Australia; the Deputy Consul General of Japan; Honorary Consuls of Slovenia and Belgium; Professor Daniel K. Inouye of the Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies; Congressman Takai’s Chief of Staff; and Philippine Consulate officials.
In her toast remarks, Consul General Jamoralin congratulated Congressman Takai for being elected as the newest member of the US House of Representatives from Hawaii and for being not only a strong advocate for Hawaii, but a strong supporter for Filipino WW II veterans. Immediately after being sworn, Congressman Takai introduced a bill in the US Congress entitled, “The Filipino Veterans Family Reunification Act of 2015” which was also supported by his fellow US House Representative from the 2nd District of Hawaii, Tulsi Gabbard.
The Honorary Consul of Slovenia Admiral R.J. Zlatoper, who currently sits as Vice-Dean of the Hawaii Consular Corps, offered a toast on behalf of the consular corps. END