Friday, 24 June 2016
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 ASEAN and Canada Agree to Strengthen Cooperation in Run Up to 40th Anniversary of ASEAN-Canada Relations in 2017
- Monday, 20 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office in Lucena Commemorates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 24 June 2016
- Friday, 24 June 2016 Senator Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara Graces 118th Independence Day Celebrations in Saipan; Visits PHL Consulate General in Guam
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Bids Farewell to Lebanon’s MFAE Secretary General
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on Lebanon’s MFAE Director for Political and Consular Affairs
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Embassy Inaugurates Miniature Replica of Rizal Monument on
30 March 2015 – The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh strongly reiterates the Philippine Government’s repeated advisories for Filipinos in Yemen to leave the country.
Filipinos are advised to contact the Embassy team currently in Sana’a at 730187540, 737426292, 730194165 and 733844958 for assistance for repatriation.
The Embassy notes that all commercial flights have been suspended, and the only means of travel is through government-assisted repatriation that must be arranged in advance.
There will only be limited opportunities for repatriation.
The Embassy strongly urges all Filipinos to decide and act immediately, and to bring their original passport to the Embassy team which can be contacted at the above numbers and at the Movenpick Hotel in Sana’a.
The Embassy reported that some Filipinos had asserted that their employer guaranteed their repatriation in times of emergency or imminent danger. Those concerned should immediately ask their employer to implement their repatriation plans. Otherwise, they may get in touch with the Crisis Management Team currently deployed in Yemen for repatriation assistance. END