Friday, 05 February 2016
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Philippines and Sri Lanka sign Memorandum of Understanding on Political Consultations
- Friday, 29 January 2016 Statement on the Recently Concluded Command Conference on the Contingency Plans on the Diplomatic Tension Between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Tuesday, 26 January 2016 Statement on various terrorist incidents against innocents and civilians
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 04 February 2016
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan holds Economic Country Briefing
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador in Paris talks about PH resilience amidst China’s Slowdown
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu City and County visits the PHL Consulate
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador and Timor-Leste Minister of Education discuss ways of strengthening Cooperation in Education
30 March 2015 – The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh strongly reiterates the Philippine Government’s repeated advisories for Filipinos in Yemen to leave the country.
Filipinos are advised to contact the Embassy team currently in Sana’a at 730187540, 737426292, 730194165 and 733844958 for assistance for repatriation.
The Embassy notes that all commercial flights have been suspended, and the only means of travel is through government-assisted repatriation that must be arranged in advance.
There will only be limited opportunities for repatriation.
The Embassy strongly urges all Filipinos to decide and act immediately, and to bring their original passport to the Embassy team which can be contacted at the above numbers and at the Movenpick Hotel in Sana’a.
The Embassy reported that some Filipinos had asserted that their employer guaranteed their repatriation in times of emergency or imminent danger. Those concerned should immediately ask their employer to implement their repatriation plans. Otherwise, they may get in touch with the Crisis Management Team currently deployed in Yemen for repatriation assistance. END