Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Philippines and Sri Lanka sign Memorandum of Understanding on Political Consultations
- Friday, 29 January 2016 Statement on the Recently Concluded Command Conference on the Contingency Plans on the Diplomatic Tension Between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 04 February 2016
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan holds Economic Country Briefing
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador in Paris talks about PH resilience amidst China’s Slowdown
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu City and County visits the PHL Consulate
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador and Timor-Leste Minister of Education discuss ways of strengthening Cooperation in Education
Nationals from countries listed below who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination and their passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay.
Nationals from the following countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay of thirty (30) days or less:
Antigua and Barbuda
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Korea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United Republic of Tanzania
United States of America
*Brazilian and Israeli nationals are given fifty-nine (59) days stay based on existing agreements.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding fourteen (14) days:
1. Holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative (SAR) passports.
2. Holders of Macau Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding seven (7) days:
1. Holders of Macau-Portuguese passports
2. Holders of Hong Kong British passports.
Nationals who are subjects of deportation/blacklist orders of the Department and the Bureau of Immigration shall not be admitted to the Philippines. Further inquiries may be addressed to the Visa Division (Telephone numbers:556-0000 and ask the operator to connect you to Visa Division), Department of Foreign Affairs, 2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City or to any Philippine Embassy or Consulate abroad.