Wednesday, 24 August 2016
- Wednesday, 24 August 2016 Photo Exhibit Marks DFA’s 2016 Celebrations of International Humanitarian Law Day
- Wednesday, 24 August 2016 DFA, United Nations Country Team Prepare for 2016 UN Day Celebration
- Tuesday, 23 August 2016 DFA Highlights Primacy of ‘Rule of Law’ in Briefing for the Diplomatic Corps
- Saturday, 20 August 2016 DFA Assistance to Nationals Team Facilitates Assistance to OFWs in Distress in Al Khobar and Dammam, Saudi Arabia
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 26 August 2016
- Friday, 26 August 2016 PHL Ambassador Highlights Trade & Investment Opportunities at Russian Business Forum
- Friday, 26 August 2016 Tinikling Hits Top Tourist Street in Moscow
- Friday, 26 August 2016 PHL Embassy in Oslo Conducts Consular Outreach in Copenhagen
- Friday, 26 August 2016 PHL Embassy in Pretoria Conducts Briefing on Doing Business in the Philippines
Nationals from countries listed below who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination and their passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay.
Nationals from the following countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay of thirty (30) days or less:
Antigua and Barbuda
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Korea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United Republic of Tanzania
United States of America
*Brazilian and Israeli nationals are given fifty-nine (59) days stay based on existing agreements.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding fourteen (14) days:
1. Holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative (SAR) passports.
2. Holders of Macau Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding seven (7) days:
1. Holders of Macau-Portuguese passports
2. Holders of Hong Kong British passports.
Nationals who are subjects of deportation/blacklist orders of the Department and the Bureau of Immigration shall not be admitted to the Philippines. Further inquiries may be addressed to the Visa Division (Telephone numbers:556-0000 and ask the operator to connect you to Visa Division), Department of Foreign Affairs, 2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City or to any Philippine Embassy or Consulate abroad.