Wednesday, 25 November 2015
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Spouses of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Industry Secretaries Jointly Host APEC Ministerial Meeting – Spouses Program
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario Confers Order of Sikatuna on outgoing Iranian Ambassador
- Friday, 20 November 2015 OECD: Philippines has the Most Favorable Growth Outlook among Asean-5 in 2016
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 President Benigno S. Aquino III Meets with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on APEC Summit Sidelines at the PICC
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 26 November 2015
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Ambassador to Thailand models for The Philippines at Abhorn 3: “The Magical Spell of Asean Textiles”
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 Philippine-Qatar Trade Initiative explores Business Opportunities in Qatar
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Consulate General in Hong Kong trained on assisting victims of sexual violence
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Embassy in Rome conducts an Outreach Mission in Pisa, Italy
Nationals from countries listed below who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination and their passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay.
Nationals from the following countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay of thirty (30) days or less:
Antigua and Barbuda
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Korea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United Republic of Tanzania
United States of America
*Brazilian and Israeli nationals are given fifty-nine (59) days stay based on existing agreements.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding fourteen (14) days:
1. Holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative (SAR) passports.
2. Holders of Macau Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding seven (7) days:
1. Holders of Macau-Portuguese passports
2. Holders of Hong Kong British passports.
Nationals who are subjects of deportation/blacklist orders of the Department and the Bureau of Immigration shall not be admitted to the Philippines. Further inquiries may be addressed to the Visa Division (Telephone numbers:556-0000 and ask the operator to connect you to Visa Division), Department of Foreign Affairs, 2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City or to any Philippine Embassy or Consulate abroad.