Saturday, 24 September 2016
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 Canadian Ambassador-Designate John Holmes Presents Open Copy of His Letters of Credence to Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto R. Yasay, Jr.
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 DFA-RCO Dumaguete Joins the Global Community in Commemorating the International Peace Day
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 British Parliamentarians Call on Foreign Affairs Undersecretary Teehankee
- Wednesday, 21 September 2016 RCO Puerto Princesa Celebrates 2nd Anniversary of Its Opening at Robinsons Place Palawan
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 23 September 2016
- Friday, 23 September 2016 PHL Ambassador to Canada Makes First Official Visit to Northwest Territories
- Friday, 23 September 2016 PHL Embassy in Berlin Holds Consular Outreach Mission in Essen
- Friday, 23 September 2016 PHL National Commission for Culture and the Arts Inaugurates Sentro Rizal in Qatar
- Friday, 23 September 2016 PHL Embassy in the Hague Highlights Filipino Culture at the Embassy Festival 2016: “Lifting Global Culture”
Nationals from countries listed below who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination and their passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay.
Nationals from the following countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay of thirty (30) days or less:
Antigua and Barbuda
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Korea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United Republic of Tanzania
United States of America
*Brazilian and Israeli nationals are given fifty-nine (59) days stay based on existing agreements.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding fourteen (14) days:
1. Holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative (SAR) passports.
2. Holders of Macau Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding seven (7) days:
1. Holders of Macau-Portuguese passports
2. Holders of Hong Kong British passports.
Nationals who are subjects of deportation/blacklist orders of the Department and the Bureau of Immigration shall not be admitted to the Philippines. Further inquiries may be addressed to the Visa Division (Telephone numbers:556-0000 and ask the operator to connect you to Visa Division), Department of Foreign Affairs, 2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City or to any Philippine Embassy or Consulate abroad.