Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 03 May 2016
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy Calls on Yangon Region Chief and Yangon Mayor, Discusses Strengthening of Relations
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Tokyo Celebrates Labor Day
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Prague Hosts Asian Ambassadors’ Lunch Meeting with Czech Human Rights Minister Jiří Dienstbier Jr.
20 June 2014 – Philippine Consul General in Los Angeles Leo Herrera-Lim attended the inaugural celebration of the 166th Philippine Independence Day at the City of Cerritos on June 13.
The City of Cerritos under its first elected Filipino-American Mayor Mark Pulido led the Independence Day festivities with other elected officials of Filipino ancestry such as Bellflower Mayor Sonny Santa Ines, Carson Mayor Pro Tem Elito Santarina, Artesia Councilmember Victor Manalo and ABC Unified School District Board member Armin Reyes.
The program included performances and cultural presentations from the Philippine Cultural School, Filipino Senior Citizens of Cerritos, and Whitney High School Club, Kaibigan.
Mayor Pulido awarded the descendants of Filipino heroes and revolutionaries, including those of the national hero Dr. Jose Rizal, revolutionary Gen. Artemio Ricarte and Ladislao Diwa, one of the founders of the Katipunan that initiated the Philippine Revolution against Spain in 1896. END