Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
20 June 2014 – Philippine Consul General in Los Angeles Leo Herrera-Lim attended the inaugural celebration of the 166th Philippine Independence Day at the City of Cerritos on June 13.
The City of Cerritos under its first elected Filipino-American Mayor Mark Pulido led the Independence Day festivities with other elected officials of Filipino ancestry such as Bellflower Mayor Sonny Santa Ines, Carson Mayor Pro Tem Elito Santarina, Artesia Councilmember Victor Manalo and ABC Unified School District Board member Armin Reyes.
The program included performances and cultural presentations from the Philippine Cultural School, Filipino Senior Citizens of Cerritos, and Whitney High School Club, Kaibigan.
Mayor Pulido awarded the descendants of Filipino heroes and revolutionaries, including those of the national hero Dr. Jose Rizal, revolutionary Gen. Artemio Ricarte and Ladislao Diwa, one of the founders of the Katipunan that initiated the Philippine Revolution against Spain in 1896. END