Thursday, 05 May 2016
- Thursday, 05 May 2016 Philippines and Cambodia to Enhance Cooperation on Migration and Labor
- Thursday, 05 May 2016 Statement on the Demise of the Hon. Domingo L. Siazon, Jr. (UPDATED)
- Sunday, 01 May 2016 Statement On the Release of the 10 Indonesian Hostages
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 06 May 2016
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to New Zealand Presents Credentials to the Governor-General of New Zealand
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PH Children’s Books Featured in Korea Foundation Exhibit in Seoul
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Consulate General in San Francisco Holds Consular Outreach in Anchorage and Juneau, Alaska
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Honorary Consul in Albania Takes Oath of Office
Joomla! 2.5 offers two search options.
The Basic Search component provides basic search functionality for the information contained in your core components. Many extensions can also be searched by the search component. Help
The Smart Search component offers searching similar to that found in major search engines. Smart Search is disabled by default. If you choose to enable it you will need to take several steps. First, enable the Smart Search Plugin in the plugin manager. Then, if you are using the Basic Search Module replace it with the Smart Search Module. Finally, if you have already created content, go to the Smart Search component in your site administrator and click the Index icon. Once indexing of your content is complete, Smart Search will be ready to use. Help.