Wednesday, 25 November 2015
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Spouses of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Industry Secretaries Jointly Host APEC Ministerial Meeting – Spouses Program
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario Confers Order of Sikatuna on outgoing Iranian Ambassador
- Friday, 20 November 2015 OECD: Philippines has the Most Favorable Growth Outlook among Asean-5 in 2016
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 President Benigno S. Aquino III Meets with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on APEC Summit Sidelines at the PICC
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 26 November 2015
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Ambassador to Thailand models for The Philippines at Abhorn 3: “The Magical Spell of Asean Textiles”
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 Philippine-Qatar Trade Initiative explores Business Opportunities in Qatar
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Consulate General in Hong Kong trained on assisting victims of sexual violence
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Embassy in Rome conducts an Outreach Mission in Pisa, Italy
27 February 2014 - The Philippine Embassy in Madrid commemorated the 29th Anniversary of the EDSA People Power Revolution with members of the Filipino community through a flag-raising ceremony on February 25.
The flag-raising was followed by a message from Philippine Ambassador to Spain Carlos C. Salinas. The Ambassador reminded everyone that “the developments that led to the Philippines being an emerging force in Asia all started in EDSA” and that through EDSA, “we did not just dismantle autocracy; we built an entirely new nation whose citizenry is of a conscience, a purpose, and a resolve.”
Ambassador Salinas also echoed the words of Ninoy Aquino to “serve with all your heart, all your strength” and called on the participants to serve our country “as if serving is the point and the reward in itself.”
Consul General Emmanuel Fernandez then read the speech that was delivered by President Benigno S. Aquino III at the Shrine of Mary, Queen of Peace, Our Lady of EDSA in commemoration of EDSA 29.
Participants were later invited to partake of breakfast while listening to songs inspired by said revolution. END