Thursday, 05 May 2016
- Thursday, 05 May 2016 Philippines and Cambodia to Enhance Cooperation on Migration and Labor
- Thursday, 05 May 2016 Statement on the Demise of the Hon. Domingo L. Siazon, Jr. (UPDATED)
- Sunday, 01 May 2016 Statement On the Release of the 10 Indonesian Hostages
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 06 May 2016
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to New Zealand Presents Credentials to the Governor-General of New Zealand
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PH Children’s Books Featured in Korea Foundation Exhibit in Seoul
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Consulate General in San Francisco Holds Consular Outreach in Anchorage and Juneau, Alaska
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Honorary Consul in Albania Takes Oath of Office
23 May 2014 – Philippine Non-Resident Ambassador to Sri Lanka Vicente Bandillo met on May 12 with Deputy Minister J.L. Neomal Perera of Sri Lanka’s Ministry of External Affairs to discuss areas of mutual concern.
The meeting started with the Deputy Minister proposing that the Philippines push for the exploration of air routes to Sri Lanka by Philippine Airlines, while Sri Lanka does the same with Sri Lankan Air. He also sought Philippine support for Sri Lanka’s peace and development efforts.
Deputy Minister Perera likewise invited the participation of the Philippines in the 8th International Conference of Asian Political Parties (ICAPP) which will be held from September 18 to 21 in Sri Lanka. This will be Sri Lanka’s first hosting of the forum since ICAPP was launched in Manila in September 2000.
He also expressed Sri Lanka’s hope that the Philippines would open an Embassy in Sri Lanka and the desire for the Philippine Head of State to visit his country. END