Monday, 30 May 2016
- Friday, 13 May 2016 APEC Senior Officials to Meet in Arequipa, Peru for 2nd APEC Senior
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 31 May 2016
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 Conduct of the First Leadership Social Entrepreneurship Program in Spain Concludes
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 Filipinas Participate in First Ibero-American Women’s Football Tournament
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 Repatriation of 93 Filipinos from Bitung City Via Philippine Navy Ship BRP Pangasinan
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 PHL Embassy Supports Asean Community Building, Participates in Asean Bowling Tournament in Yangon
05 June 2014 - Philippine Consul General Marichu Mauro visited the Archdiocese of Milan to meet the new Director of the Pastoral Council for Migrants, Father Alberto Vitali, who manages the office dedicated to promote migrants’ welfare on May 27.
Milan is home to a huge number of Filipino Catholics who play an active role in church activities with the support of the Archdiocese and the Filipino chaplaincies. Father Vitali commended Filipinos for being respectful, polite and organized which is appreciated by the Italians.
Father Vitali looks forward to strengthening the cooperation with the Consulate and the various Filipino Catholic groups in projects that will promote social unity and the common good of the entire Filipino community in Milan. He also intends, with the collaboration of the Filipino chaplains, to introduce programs for cultural integration.
The office of the Pastoral Council for Migrants facilitates the participation all foreign migrants in the church and provides pastoral care to Catholics from diverse ethnic backgrounds.
The Archdiocese of Milan, through the Pastoral Council for Migrants, supports the annual celebration in Milan of the Santa Cruzan in May and the Grand Simbang Gabi in December which are participated in by all the Catholic communities in Milan. END