Monday, 26 September 2016
- Monday, 26 September 2016 Donation or Loan Not Part of Preliminary Discussions on PHL-Russia Military-Technical Cooperation
- Saturday, 24 September 2016 Statement on the Yemen Crisis
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 Canadian Ambassador-Designate John Holmes Presents Open Copy of His Letters of Credence to Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto R. Yasay, Jr.
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 DFA-RCO Dumaguete Joins the Global Community in Commemorating the International Peace Day
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 28 September 2016
- Wednesday, 28 September 2016 PHL Embassy in Baghdad in Cooperation with the International Organization for Migration Conducts Briefing on Human Trafficking
- Wednesday, 28 September 2016 PHL Embassy in Abu Dhabi Celebrates Cerebral Palsy Awareness and
- Wednesday, 28 September 2016 PHL Embassy in Brunei Conducts A Lecture-Forum on Wellness and on the Menace of Illegal Drugs
- Wednesday, 28 September 2016 PHL Consulate General Holds 2nd Consular Outreach in Kauai, Hawaii
1 September 2014 - The Philippine Embassy in Doha, State of Qatar conducted overseas voters registration during the Ambassador’s Volleyball Cup games on August 29 at the Tunisian School in Madinat Khalifa.
Twenty nine (29) applications were processed that day.
More applicants could have been processed, but a voters registration machine malfunctioned and potential registrants did not want to wait for a long time for their turns.
Vice Consul Melvin Almonguera addressed the registrants’ queries on consular matters while they were waiting for their turns.
The Embassy regularly conducts mobile registrations during events organized by Filipino community groups and in companies with many Filipino employees in order to reach out to many eligible overseas voters. END