Friday, 20 November 2015
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario Confers Order of Sikatuna on outgoing Iranian Ambassador
- Friday, 20 November 2015 OECD: Philippines has the Most Favorable Growth Outlook among Asean-5 in 2016
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 President Benigno S. Aquino III Meets with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on APEC Summit Sidelines at the PICC
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 Philippines and Viet Nam Establish Strategic Partnership
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 24 November 2015
- Tuesday, 24 November 2015 DFA Undersecretary shares outcomes of APEC Philippines 2015 at The OECD in Paris
- Tuesday, 24 November 2015 PHL Consulate General welcomes participants of Philippine National Police PSOSEC Class 2015-93
- Tuesday, 24 November 2015 PHL Consulate General, Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation jointly organize free breast screening and mammogram
- Tuesday, 24 November 2015 Miss Earth Salutes COP 21
22 January 2015 – The Philippine Embassy in Brunei Darussalam conducted a mobile overseas voters registration and orientation on consular services at Petrokon Utama in Kuala Belait on January 17 for the Filipino employees of the said company.
Twenty one (21) Filipinos registered as overseas voters.
The Embassy’s Assistance-to-Nationals Unit Head Raul Villanueva conducted the orientation on consular services before the start of the registration.
The Embassy regularly conducts mobile registrations during events of Filipino community organizations and in companies with many Filipino employees to reach out to many eligible overseas voters. END