Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 04 May 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 Filipinos in Israel Celebrate Labor Day and Flores De Mayo 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 PHL Embassy In Dili Conducts Gender And Development Seminar
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 Filipino Community in Qatar Receives ‘Best Community Award’
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
30 March 2015 - The Philippine Embassy in Muscat held a program on March 26 at its Sentro Rizal to celebrate the 2015 National Women’s Month. Participants of the program included the Embassy officers and staff, Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) and Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) personnel, female wards housed at the FWRC, and several female leaders and members of the Filipino community in Oman.
In keeping with the theme, “Juana, Desisyon Mo ay Mahalaga sa Kinabukasan ng Bawat Isa, Ikaw Na!”, Chargé d’Affaires, a.i. Hjayceelyn M. Quintana, during her inspirational message, encouraged the attendees to make the right decisions for themselves and their families. Chargé d’Affaires Quintana also encouraged the female leaders and supporters of the Filipino community who were present to continue to be role models to their fellow women in Oman.
Attendees were also briefed on the “Estado ni Juana” or state of women in the Philippines and in Oman. END