Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
30 March 2015 - Ten (10) Philippine representatives namely, the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP), Film ASEAN, ABS-CBN International Distribution, GMA Worldwide Incorporated, International Film Expo, Pilipinas Global Network Limited (TV5 International), Quantum Films, Vyac Prod, Voyage Studios and World Premieres Film Festival, participated in the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) held from March 23 to 26 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).
FILMART is the largest film market in Asia with a record-high of over 780 exhibitors from 30 countries and regions participating this year.
Philippine Consul General Bernardita L. Catalla was one of the guests for the ribbon-cutting ceremony of the Asia Content Business Summit (ACBS) Pavilion Grand Opening, one of FILMART’s events, on March 24.
ACBS is a meeting where government officials and business people involved in the content industry discuss how countries/cities in the Asian region can work together to enhance its content industry. Members include China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
The Hong Kong-Asia Film Financing Forum (HAF), Asia’s premier project market where Asian filmmakers with upcoming film projects are linked with film financiers, distributors and buyers, also featured the film “Die Beautiful” by award-winning Filipino director, Jun Robles Lana. The forum was held from March 24 to 25 at HKCEC. END