Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Tuesday, 26 April 2016 On Government Efforts to Rescue Kidnap Victims
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General in Honolulu Conducts Mobile Field Voting in Maui and Hilo, Hawaii
- Friday, 29 April 2016 New PHL Ambassador Presents Credentials to Australian Governor General
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General Vancouver’s Announcement for Overseas Voters
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Embassy and POLO Activate Joint Assistance Desk in Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia
30 March 2015 - Ten (10) Philippine representatives namely, the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP), Film ASEAN, ABS-CBN International Distribution, GMA Worldwide Incorporated, International Film Expo, Pilipinas Global Network Limited (TV5 International), Quantum Films, Vyac Prod, Voyage Studios and World Premieres Film Festival, participated in the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) held from March 23 to 26 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).
FILMART is the largest film market in Asia with a record-high of over 780 exhibitors from 30 countries and regions participating this year.
Philippine Consul General Bernardita L. Catalla was one of the guests for the ribbon-cutting ceremony of the Asia Content Business Summit (ACBS) Pavilion Grand Opening, one of FILMART’s events, on March 24.
ACBS is a meeting where government officials and business people involved in the content industry discuss how countries/cities in the Asian region can work together to enhance its content industry. Members include China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
The Hong Kong-Asia Film Financing Forum (HAF), Asia’s premier project market where Asian filmmakers with upcoming film projects are linked with film financiers, distributors and buyers, also featured the film “Die Beautiful” by award-winning Filipino director, Jun Robles Lana. The forum was held from March 24 to 25 at HKCEC. END