Friday, 29 July 2016
- Thursday, 28 July 2016 RCO Puerto Princesa Celebrates the 38th National Disability Prevention and Rehabilitation (NDPR) Week
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 Philippine Statement During the 23rd ASEAN Regional Forum
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 Philippines Calls on Respect for Arbitral Award at the ASEAN Regional Forum (ARF)
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 Foreign Affairs Secretary Yasay Welcomes Canada’s Desire to be a Good Friend and Partner to PH
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 29 July 2016
- Friday, 29 July 2016 Filipinos in Austria Showcase Philippine Food and Culture During the Barrio Fiesta 2016
- Friday, 29 July 2016 PH Assumes Chairmanship of The Asia-Pacific Group in Vienna
- Friday, 29 July 2016 PHL Government Donates US$50,000 to Marshall Islands
- Friday, 29 July 2016 Ambassador Lhuillier Meets with Portuguese President Marcelo Rebelo De Sousa; Discusses Philippine-Portugal Economic Relations
30 March 2015 - Ten (10) Philippine representatives namely, the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP), Film ASEAN, ABS-CBN International Distribution, GMA Worldwide Incorporated, International Film Expo, Pilipinas Global Network Limited (TV5 International), Quantum Films, Vyac Prod, Voyage Studios and World Premieres Film Festival, participated in the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) held from March 23 to 26 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).
FILMART is the largest film market in Asia with a record-high of over 780 exhibitors from 30 countries and regions participating this year.
Philippine Consul General Bernardita L. Catalla was one of the guests for the ribbon-cutting ceremony of the Asia Content Business Summit (ACBS) Pavilion Grand Opening, one of FILMART’s events, on March 24.
ACBS is a meeting where government officials and business people involved in the content industry discuss how countries/cities in the Asian region can work together to enhance its content industry. Members include China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
The Hong Kong-Asia Film Financing Forum (HAF), Asia’s premier project market where Asian filmmakers with upcoming film projects are linked with film financiers, distributors and buyers, also featured the film “Die Beautiful” by award-winning Filipino director, Jun Robles Lana. The forum was held from March 24 to 25 at HKCEC. END