Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Statement on DPRK’s Musudan Intermediate-Range Missile Launches
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
- Friday, 24 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office Lucena Joins #Pagyanig2016 The Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Ambassador’s Cup Golf Tournament in Abu Dhabi
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Commemorates The 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Embassy Celebrates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence with the Filipino Community in Madrid
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Attends the Graduation Ceremonies of The Philippine School in Greece
30 March 2015 - Ten (10) Philippine representatives namely, the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP), Film ASEAN, ABS-CBN International Distribution, GMA Worldwide Incorporated, International Film Expo, Pilipinas Global Network Limited (TV5 International), Quantum Films, Vyac Prod, Voyage Studios and World Premieres Film Festival, participated in the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) held from March 23 to 26 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).
FILMART is the largest film market in Asia with a record-high of over 780 exhibitors from 30 countries and regions participating this year.
Philippine Consul General Bernardita L. Catalla was one of the guests for the ribbon-cutting ceremony of the Asia Content Business Summit (ACBS) Pavilion Grand Opening, one of FILMART’s events, on March 24.
ACBS is a meeting where government officials and business people involved in the content industry discuss how countries/cities in the Asian region can work together to enhance its content industry. Members include China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
The Hong Kong-Asia Film Financing Forum (HAF), Asia’s premier project market where Asian filmmakers with upcoming film projects are linked with film financiers, distributors and buyers, also featured the film “Die Beautiful” by award-winning Filipino director, Jun Robles Lana. The forum was held from March 24 to 25 at HKCEC. END