Wednesday, 24 August 2016
- Wednesday, 24 August 2016 Photo Exhibit Marks DFA’s 2016 Celebrations of International Humanitarian Law Day
- Wednesday, 24 August 2016 DFA, United Nations Country Team Prepare for 2016 UN Day Celebration
- Tuesday, 23 August 2016 DFA Highlights Primacy of ‘Rule of Law’ in Briefing for the Diplomatic Corps
- Saturday, 20 August 2016 DFA Assistance to Nationals Team Facilitates Assistance to OFWs in Distress in Al Khobar and Dammam, Saudi Arabia
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 26 August 2016
- Friday, 26 August 2016 PHL Ambassador Highlights Trade & Investment Opportunities at Russian Business Forum
- Friday, 26 August 2016 Tinikling Hits Top Tourist Street in Moscow
- Friday, 26 August 2016 PHL Embassy in Oslo Conducts Consular Outreach in Copenhagen
- Friday, 26 August 2016 PHL Embassy in Pretoria Conducts Briefing on Doing Business in the Philippines
30 March 2015 - Ten (10) Philippine representatives namely, the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP), Film ASEAN, ABS-CBN International Distribution, GMA Worldwide Incorporated, International Film Expo, Pilipinas Global Network Limited (TV5 International), Quantum Films, Vyac Prod, Voyage Studios and World Premieres Film Festival, participated in the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) held from March 23 to 26 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).
FILMART is the largest film market in Asia with a record-high of over 780 exhibitors from 30 countries and regions participating this year.
Philippine Consul General Bernardita L. Catalla was one of the guests for the ribbon-cutting ceremony of the Asia Content Business Summit (ACBS) Pavilion Grand Opening, one of FILMART’s events, on March 24.
ACBS is a meeting where government officials and business people involved in the content industry discuss how countries/cities in the Asian region can work together to enhance its content industry. Members include China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
The Hong Kong-Asia Film Financing Forum (HAF), Asia’s premier project market where Asian filmmakers with upcoming film projects are linked with film financiers, distributors and buyers, also featured the film “Die Beautiful” by award-winning Filipino director, Jun Robles Lana. The forum was held from March 24 to 25 at HKCEC. END