Monday, 27 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
- Friday, 24 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office Lucena Joins #Pagyanig2016 The Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Monday, 27 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Alunalun Dance Circle Performs at the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library Auditorium
- Monday, 27 June 2016 PHL Consulate General in Xiamen Celebrates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence with the Filipino Community
- Monday, 27 June 2016 PHL Embassy in Abu Dhabi Celebrates 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence and Unveils Bust of Dr. Jose P. Rizal
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Pinoy Summer Sports League in Moscow Wraps Up Successfully
06 April 2015 - Philippine Ambassador to Mexico Catalino R. Dilem, Jr., accompanied by Administrative Officer Bernardo Bagalay, met with Assistant Director General Itza Broce of the Office of International Economic Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Panama on March 19. Ms. Broce was joined by Mr. David de Leon, Chief of the Department of Asia-Pacific. During the meeting, Ambassador Dilem and Ms. Broce expressed confidence that the existing agreements and Memoranda of Understanding on scientific, economic, technological and trade cooperation between the Philippines and Panama are expected to further strengthen bilateral relations. Ambassador Dilem also thanked Ms. Broce and the Filipino community for the hospitality and cordial treatment extended to Filipino seafarers passing through Panama for onward trips to other countries.
On March 20, Ambassador Dilem met with Director for Exposition and Events of the Panamanian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture Alejandra Alvarez. In that meeting, the Ambassador expressed the expectation that there would be further growth in trade. Both officials agreed that participation in each country’s respective trade fairs should be intensified in order to provide exposure for its trade sector.
Ambassador Dilem also met with the members of the Filipino community and provided them with updates on the developments in the Philippines and their role as overseas Filipinos. END