Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Philippines and Sri Lanka sign Memorandum of Understanding on Political Consultations
- Friday, 29 January 2016 Statement on the Recently Concluded Command Conference on the Contingency Plans on the Diplomatic Tension Between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 04 February 2016
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan holds Economic Country Briefing
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador in Paris talks about PH resilience amidst China’s Slowdown
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu City and County visits the PHL Consulate
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador and Timor-Leste Minister of Education discuss ways of strengthening Cooperation in Education
06 April 2015 - Philippine Ambassador to Mexico Catalino R. Dilem, Jr., accompanied by Administrative Officer Bernardo Bagalay, met with Assistant Director General Itza Broce of the Office of International Economic Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Panama on March 19. Ms. Broce was joined by Mr. David de Leon, Chief of the Department of Asia-Pacific. During the meeting, Ambassador Dilem and Ms. Broce expressed confidence that the existing agreements and Memoranda of Understanding on scientific, economic, technological and trade cooperation between the Philippines and Panama are expected to further strengthen bilateral relations. Ambassador Dilem also thanked Ms. Broce and the Filipino community for the hospitality and cordial treatment extended to Filipino seafarers passing through Panama for onward trips to other countries.
On March 20, Ambassador Dilem met with Director for Exposition and Events of the Panamanian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture Alejandra Alvarez. In that meeting, the Ambassador expressed the expectation that there would be further growth in trade. Both officials agreed that participation in each country’s respective trade fairs should be intensified in order to provide exposure for its trade sector.
Ambassador Dilem also met with the members of the Filipino community and provided them with updates on the developments in the Philippines and their role as overseas Filipinos. END