Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Monday, 02 May 2016
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH Defense Official Highlights Possible Role of Russia as Voice of Moderation on South China Sea Issue at Informal ASEAN-Russia Defense Ministers Meeting
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH and Russian Defense Officials Meet in Moscow, Discuss Possible Areas of Cooperation
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior Department of Defense Official Highlights PH Global Security Concerns in Moscow Meeting, Calls for Peaceful Solution to WPS/SCS Issue
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan Conducts Consular Outreach Mission and Overseas Field Voting in Vicenza
06 April 2015 - Philippine Ambassador to Mexico Catalino R. Dilem, Jr., accompanied by Administrative Officer Bernardo Bagalay, met with Assistant Director General Itza Broce of the Office of International Economic Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Panama on March 19. Ms. Broce was joined by Mr. David de Leon, Chief of the Department of Asia-Pacific. During the meeting, Ambassador Dilem and Ms. Broce expressed confidence that the existing agreements and Memoranda of Understanding on scientific, economic, technological and trade cooperation between the Philippines and Panama are expected to further strengthen bilateral relations. Ambassador Dilem also thanked Ms. Broce and the Filipino community for the hospitality and cordial treatment extended to Filipino seafarers passing through Panama for onward trips to other countries.
On March 20, Ambassador Dilem met with Director for Exposition and Events of the Panamanian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture Alejandra Alvarez. In that meeting, the Ambassador expressed the expectation that there would be further growth in trade. Both officials agreed that participation in each country’s respective trade fairs should be intensified in order to provide exposure for its trade sector.
Ambassador Dilem also met with the members of the Filipino community and provided them with updates on the developments in the Philippines and their role as overseas Filipinos. END