Monday, 30 May 2016
- Friday, 13 May 2016 APEC Senior Officials to Meet in Arequipa, Peru for 2nd APEC Senior
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Monday, 30 May 2016
- Monday, 30 May 2016 “Masaya Choir” Calls on French Foreign Minister at the Quai D’orsay
- Monday, 30 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Abu Dhabi Attends Special Screening of Indie Film “Partition”
- Monday, 30 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Norway Participates in Sprak Og Kultur Festivalen
- Monday, 30 May 2016 NDCP Promotes People-to-People Exchanges, Visits Myanmar
06 April 2015 - Philippine Ambassador to Mexico Catalino R. Dilem, Jr., accompanied by Administrative Officer Bernardo Bagalay, met with Assistant Director General Itza Broce of the Office of International Economic Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Panama on March 19. Ms. Broce was joined by Mr. David de Leon, Chief of the Department of Asia-Pacific. During the meeting, Ambassador Dilem and Ms. Broce expressed confidence that the existing agreements and Memoranda of Understanding on scientific, economic, technological and trade cooperation between the Philippines and Panama are expected to further strengthen bilateral relations. Ambassador Dilem also thanked Ms. Broce and the Filipino community for the hospitality and cordial treatment extended to Filipino seafarers passing through Panama for onward trips to other countries.
On March 20, Ambassador Dilem met with Director for Exposition and Events of the Panamanian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture Alejandra Alvarez. In that meeting, the Ambassador expressed the expectation that there would be further growth in trade. Both officials agreed that participation in each country’s respective trade fairs should be intensified in order to provide exposure for its trade sector.
Ambassador Dilem also met with the members of the Filipino community and provided them with updates on the developments in the Philippines and their role as overseas Filipinos. END