Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
6 April 2015 - The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh recently visited Al Khobar for its 1st Special Embassy on Wheels (EOW) passports renewal only this year.
The week-long mission provided a total of 682 passport renewal services to Filipinos in the Eastern Province on March 22 to 26 at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Al Khobar.
The Embassy Team was composed of Ms. Aniline Punzalan, Edison Ipac, Yvonne Mofar and Melchor Remoral. The team also received valuable assistance from the Filipino community in the Eastern Province.
The next special EOW for passport renewal only is scheduled on May 24-28, while there will also be a consular outreach mission on April 10-11.
As part of the Embassy’s program to improve customer service, the outreach mission also distributed client feedback forms to 683 clients, of which 562 responded as follows:
Embassy on Wheels in Al-Khobar, 22-26 March 2015