Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
07 April 2015 - Officials from St. Vincent Medical Center (SVMC) and LA County Office of Women’s Health held a presentation on Women’s Health at the Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles on March 25.
This event was conducted for the 2015 National Women’s Month/International Women’s Day Celebration. The presentation on Women’s Health was given by Ms. Esther Arias, Outreach and Hotline Manager at the Office of Women’s Health – County of Los Angeles – Department of Public Health Office. Ms. Arias discussed the various programs and services provided by the Office of Women’s Health.
Mr. Pedro Ramirez of St. Vincent Medical Center also provided a short presentation regarding the Health Indicators for Women in Los Angeles County.
It is the Consulate General’s hope that equipping attendees with information provided by the resource speakers will empower them and enhance their effectiveness in responding to queries from the Filipino community as to where they can get health services, particularly for women. END