Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 03 May 2016
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy Calls on Yangon Region Chief and Yangon Mayor, Discusses Strengthening of Relations
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Tokyo Celebrates Labor Day
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Prague Hosts Asian Ambassadors’ Lunch Meeting with Czech Human Rights Minister Jiří Dienstbier Jr.
07 April 2015 - Officials from St. Vincent Medical Center (SVMC) and LA County Office of Women’s Health held a presentation on Women’s Health at the Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles on March 25.
This event was conducted for the 2015 National Women’s Month/International Women’s Day Celebration. The presentation on Women’s Health was given by Ms. Esther Arias, Outreach and Hotline Manager at the Office of Women’s Health – County of Los Angeles – Department of Public Health Office. Ms. Arias discussed the various programs and services provided by the Office of Women’s Health.
Mr. Pedro Ramirez of St. Vincent Medical Center also provided a short presentation regarding the Health Indicators for Women in Los Angeles County.
It is the Consulate General’s hope that equipping attendees with information provided by the resource speakers will empower them and enhance their effectiveness in responding to queries from the Filipino community as to where they can get health services, particularly for women. END