Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 25 May 2016
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PHL Embassy Outreach Processes 1,233 Consular Services in Al Khobar
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PH Participates in Xiamen’s 5th Nanyang Festival’s Business Matchmaking Workshop
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 Call for Applications for the 5th Filipino-American Youth Leadership Program
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Riyadh Processes 13,867 Consular Services in April 2016
07 April 2015 - Officials from St. Vincent Medical Center (SVMC) and LA County Office of Women’s Health held a presentation on Women’s Health at the Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles on March 25.
This event was conducted for the 2015 National Women’s Month/International Women’s Day Celebration. The presentation on Women’s Health was given by Ms. Esther Arias, Outreach and Hotline Manager at the Office of Women’s Health – County of Los Angeles – Department of Public Health Office. Ms. Arias discussed the various programs and services provided by the Office of Women’s Health.
Mr. Pedro Ramirez of St. Vincent Medical Center also provided a short presentation regarding the Health Indicators for Women in Los Angeles County.
It is the Consulate General’s hope that equipping attendees with information provided by the resource speakers will empower them and enhance their effectiveness in responding to queries from the Filipino community as to where they can get health services, particularly for women. END