Thursday, 05 May 2016
- Thursday, 05 May 2016 Philippines and Cambodia to Enhance Cooperation on Migration and Labor
- Thursday, 05 May 2016 Statement on the Demise of the Hon. Domingo L. Siazon, Jr. (UPDATED)
- Sunday, 01 May 2016 Statement On the Release of the 10 Indonesian Hostages
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 06 May 2016
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to New Zealand Presents Credentials to the Governor-General of New Zealand
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PH Children’s Books Featured in Korea Foundation Exhibit in Seoul
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Consulate General in San Francisco Holds Consular Outreach in Anchorage and Juneau, Alaska
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Honorary Consul in Albania Takes Oath of Office
13 April 2015 - Philippine Ambassador to Mexico Catalino R. Dilem, Jr. presented his Letter of Credence and Letter of Recall of his predecessor Ambassador George B. Reyes to El Salvador President Salvador Sánchez Cerén as non-resident Ambassador to that country, along with the non-resident Ambassadors of Algeria, Indonesia, Serbia, Sweden, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The ceremony was held at the Oscar Arnulfo Romero Hall of Honor in the Presidential Palace and witnessed by Foreign Minister Hugo Roger Martínez Bonilla. During the presentation, Ambassador Dilem conveyed the greetings of Secretary Albert F. del Rosario to Foreign Minister Martinez Bonilla and that of President Benigno S. Aquino III to President Sánchez Cerén, to which they extended thanks and appreciation. They also wished for the successful mission of Ambassador Dilem during his tenure in El Salvador.
Ambassador Dilem also took the opportunity to meet with government officials to discuss bilateral issues and other areas of mutual concern.
He also met with some members of the Filipino community to share with them the positive economic developments in the Philippines and the role they play in this as overseas Filipinos. ATN Officer Maria Angel P.Queja accompanied the Ambassador in this meeting. END