Thursday, 11 February 2016
- Wednesday, 10 February 2016 The Philippines hosts the Second International Meeting of the Global Action Against Mass Atrocity Crimes in Manila
- Wednesday, 10 February 2016 DFA Secretary Del Rosario Exits After a 5-Year Principled Stewardship
- Tuesday, 09 February 2016 Philippines and Iran successfully conclude the Sixth Joint Consular Consultation Meeting
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 12 February 2016
- Friday, 12 February 2016 Results of Consular Outreach in McAllen, TX
- Friday, 12 February 2016 PHL Consulate General Hosts 1st PICPAWR Inter-School Spelling Bee Contests
- Friday, 12 February 2016 Philippine Airlines Resumes Flights at King Abdulaziz International Airport
- Friday, 12 February 2016 PH Shares Priorities for Climate Vulnerable Forum
13 April 2015 - Philippine Ambassador to Mexico Catalino R. Dilem, Jr. presented his Letter of Credence and Letter of Recall of his predecessor Ambassador George B. Reyes to El Salvador President Salvador Sánchez Cerén as non-resident Ambassador to that country, along with the non-resident Ambassadors of Algeria, Indonesia, Serbia, Sweden, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The ceremony was held at the Oscar Arnulfo Romero Hall of Honor in the Presidential Palace and witnessed by Foreign Minister Hugo Roger Martínez Bonilla. During the presentation, Ambassador Dilem conveyed the greetings of Secretary Albert F. del Rosario to Foreign Minister Martinez Bonilla and that of President Benigno S. Aquino III to President Sánchez Cerén, to which they extended thanks and appreciation. They also wished for the successful mission of Ambassador Dilem during his tenure in El Salvador.
Ambassador Dilem also took the opportunity to meet with government officials to discuss bilateral issues and other areas of mutual concern.
He also met with some members of the Filipino community to share with them the positive economic developments in the Philippines and the role they play in this as overseas Filipinos. ATN Officer Maria Angel P.Queja accompanied the Ambassador in this meeting. END