Friday, 24 June 2016
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 ASEAN and Canada Agree to Strengthen Cooperation in Run Up to 40th Anniversary of ASEAN-Canada Relations in 2017
- Monday, 20 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office in Lucena Commemorates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 24 June 2016
- Friday, 24 June 2016 Senator Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara Graces 118th Independence Day Celebrations in Saipan; Visits PHL Consulate General in Guam
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Bids Farewell to Lebanon’s MFAE Secretary General
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on Lebanon’s MFAE Director for Political and Consular Affairs
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Embassy Inaugurates Miniature Replica of Rizal Monument on Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose Rizal
13 April 2015 - Philippine Ambassador to Mexico Catalino R. Dilem, Jr. presented his Letter of Credence and Letter of Recall of his predecessor Ambassador George B. Reyes to El Salvador President Salvador Sánchez Cerén as non-resident Ambassador to that country, along with the non-resident Ambassadors of Algeria, Indonesia, Serbia, Sweden, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The ceremony was held at the Oscar Arnulfo Romero Hall of Honor in the Presidential Palace and witnessed by Foreign Minister Hugo Roger Martínez Bonilla. During the presentation, Ambassador Dilem conveyed the greetings of Secretary Albert F. del Rosario to Foreign Minister Martinez Bonilla and that of President Benigno S. Aquino III to President Sánchez Cerén, to which they extended thanks and appreciation. They also wished for the successful mission of Ambassador Dilem during his tenure in El Salvador.
Ambassador Dilem also took the opportunity to meet with government officials to discuss bilateral issues and other areas of mutual concern.
He also met with some members of the Filipino community to share with them the positive economic developments in the Philippines and the role they play in this as overseas Filipinos. ATN Officer Maria Angel P.Queja accompanied the Ambassador in this meeting. END