Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
13 April 2015 - Philippine Ambassador to Mexico Catalino R. Dilem, Jr. presented his Letter of Credence and Letter of Recall of his predecessor Ambassador George B. Reyes to El Salvador President Salvador Sánchez Cerén as non-resident Ambassador to that country, along with the non-resident Ambassadors of Algeria, Indonesia, Serbia, Sweden, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The ceremony was held at the Oscar Arnulfo Romero Hall of Honor in the Presidential Palace and witnessed by Foreign Minister Hugo Roger Martínez Bonilla. During the presentation, Ambassador Dilem conveyed the greetings of Secretary Albert F. del Rosario to Foreign Minister Martinez Bonilla and that of President Benigno S. Aquino III to President Sánchez Cerén, to which they extended thanks and appreciation. They also wished for the successful mission of Ambassador Dilem during his tenure in El Salvador.
Ambassador Dilem also took the opportunity to meet with government officials to discuss bilateral issues and other areas of mutual concern.
He also met with some members of the Filipino community to share with them the positive economic developments in the Philippines and the role they play in this as overseas Filipinos. ATN Officer Maria Angel P.Queja accompanied the Ambassador in this meeting. END