Monday, 26 September 2016
- Monday, 26 September 2016 Donation or Loan Not Part of Preliminary Discussions on PHL-Russia Military-Technical Cooperation
- Saturday, 24 September 2016 Statement on the Yemen Crisis
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 Canadian Ambassador-Designate John Holmes Presents Open Copy of His Letters of Credence to Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto R. Yasay, Jr.
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 DFA-RCO Dumaguete Joins the Global Community in Commemorating the International Peace Day
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 28 September 2016
- Wednesday, 28 September 2016 PHL Embassy in Baghdad in Cooperation with the International Organization for Migration Conducts Briefing on Human Trafficking
- Wednesday, 28 September 2016 PHL Embassy in Abu Dhabi Celebrates Cerebral Palsy Awareness and
- Wednesday, 28 September 2016 PHL Embassy in Brunei Conducts A Lecture-Forum on Wellness and on the Menace of Illegal Drugs
- Wednesday, 28 September 2016 PHL Consulate General Holds 2nd Consular Outreach in Kauai, Hawaii
13 May 2015 – Ms. Maria Soledad Solleza, the new District Sales Manager for Philippine Airlines (PAL) Honolulu Office, paid a courtesy call on Philippine Consul General Gina A. Jamoralin on May 08. Ms. Solleza was accompanied by Ms. May Thompson, PAL District Sales Representative.
During the courtesy call, the Consul General conveyed her appreciation for PAL’s steady support of the Consulate General’s projects and activities geared towards economic and cultural diplomacy, which include the Ilocano Language Immersion Project, iLAING (Ilocano Language Acquisition and Immersion for the New Generation and the 10th Ambassadors, Consuls General and Tourism Directors’ Tour (ACGTDT) to the Philippines. END