Monday, 27 June 2016
- Friday, 24 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office Lucena Joins #Pagyanig2016 The Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 ASEAN and Canada Agree to Strengthen Cooperation in Run Up to 40th Anniversary of ASEAN-Canada Relations in 2017
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Monday, 27 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Alunalun Dance Circle Performs at the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library Auditorium
- Monday, 27 June 2016 PHL Consulate General in Xiamen Celebrates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence with the Filipino Community
- Monday, 27 June 2016 PHL Embassy in Abu Dhabi Celebrates 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence and Unveils Bust of Dr. Jose P. Rizal
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Pinoy Summer Sports League in Moscow Wraps Up Successfully
6 September 2013 - The Philippine Embassy in Singapore organized the first Inter-ASEAN Bowling Tournament on August 31, in commemoration of the 46th Founding Anniversary of ASEAN.
Nineteen (19) teams competed from the nine ASEAN member country missions in Singapore, as well as Singapore’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), with some of the embassies fielding players from their community.
The Heads of Missions of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar and Malaysia, together with the Deputy Chief of Mission of Vietnam, the Defense and Naval Attaché of Thailand, and a representative from the ASEAN Directorate of Singapore’s MFA, joined Ambassador Minda Calaguian-Cruz in the ceremonial roll-off to start the tournament.
A team from the Singapore MFA emerged as the team champions, followed by teams from Indonesia and the Philippines as 1st and 2nd runners-up, respectively.
Mr Max Soh from Singapore was the top individual scorer, followed by Mr Reynaldo Ferrera, Protocol Officer of the Philippine Embassy, and Mr Sebastian Ong, also from Singapore.
“As we move towards becoming a single community in 2015, it is important that we organize events like this to further deepen our links within ASEAN,” Ambassador Cruz said in her welcome remarks. “We hope that this event will get the ball rolling, literally and figuratively, for more such activities among the different ASEAN embassies and communities here in Singapore.” END