Thursday, 30 June 2016
- Thursday, 30 June 2016 Statement on the Terrorist Attack on Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 Statement on the Brexit Polls
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Statement on DPRK’s Musudan Intermediate-Range Missile Launches
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 01 July 2016
- Thursday, 30 June 2016 Filipino Officials Participate in Temasek Foundation-Nanyang Polytechnic Food Safety and Technology Project
- Thursday, 30 June 2016 Alunalun Dance Circle Performs at the National Theater Yangon
- Thursday, 30 June 2016 PHL Consulate General in Xiamen Hosts Philippine Independence Day Reception Cum Piano Concert
- Thursday, 30 June 2016 PHL Embassy Organizes “Water Symphony” Cultural Performance by Alunalun Dance Circle in Vientiane
17 March 2014 – Philippine Ambassador Leah M. Basinang-Ruiz, assisted by Cultural Officer Gladys Perey and Information Officer Edwin Batallones, attended the second anniversary celebration of the OFW Initiative for Progress and Self-Reliance Group, Inc (IPRSG) last February 16, with the theme: “Hawak Kamay Tungo sa Tagumpay.” According to Ms. Rosemarie Valdez, the group’s administrator, the IPSRG is an association of overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) in Lebanon which has chapters in other countries as well as in the Philippines (main office) and is a Securities and Exchange Commission-registered organization.
Ambassador Ruiz administered the oath of office of the new set of officers of the IPSRG, after which she exhorted them to stand united and committed to pursue their goals for the benefit of their members. She also underscored the principles of accountability and transparency that must be held paramount by the officers as they perform their functions.
In compliance with the request of the Embassy, the IPRSG submitted copies of their constitution and by-laws as well as the list of their officers and members and contact details. END