Wednesday, 25 November 2015
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Spouses of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Industry Secretaries Jointly Host APEC Ministerial Meeting – Spouses Program
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario Confers Order of Sikatuna on outgoing Iranian Ambassador
- Friday, 20 November 2015 OECD: Philippines has the Most Favorable Growth Outlook among Asean-5 in 2016
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 President Benigno S. Aquino III Meets with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on APEC Summit Sidelines at the PICC
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 26 November 2015
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Ambassador to Thailand models for The Philippines at Abhorn 3: “The Magical Spell of Asean Textiles”
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 Philippine-Qatar Trade Initiative explores Business Opportunities in Qatar
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Consulate General in Hong Kong trained on assisting victims of sexual violence
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Embassy in Rome conducts an Outreach Mission in Pisa, Italy
13 May 2014 - The Philippine Embassy in Brasilia resumed on May 6 the registration and certification of qualified Filipino voters for the 2016 national elections.
Filipino nationals in Brazil, particularly those from Sao Paulo and Brasilia, took the opportunity to register as overseas voters while availing of the Embassy’s consular services.
In line with the goal of the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Commission on Elections to register 1,000,000 new voters by 2016, the Embassy will also conduct mobile registration at selected venues throughout the registration period.
On May 17 and 18, a mobile consular team will go to Florianopolis in southern Brazil to register qualified Filipino citizens in the State of Catarina and nearby states.
The registration period will end until 31 October 2015. END