Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
13 May 2014 - The Philippine Embassy in Brasilia resumed on May 6 the registration and certification of qualified Filipino voters for the 2016 national elections.
Filipino nationals in Brazil, particularly those from Sao Paulo and Brasilia, took the opportunity to register as overseas voters while availing of the Embassy’s consular services.
In line with the goal of the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Commission on Elections to register 1,000,000 new voters by 2016, the Embassy will also conduct mobile registration at selected venues throughout the registration period.
On May 17 and 18, a mobile consular team will go to Florianopolis in southern Brazil to register qualified Filipino citizens in the State of Catarina and nearby states.
The registration period will end until 31 October 2015. END