Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 03 May 2016
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy Calls on Yangon Region Chief and Yangon Mayor, Discusses Strengthening of Relations
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Tokyo Celebrates Labor Day
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Prague Hosts Asian Ambassadors’ Lunch Meeting with Czech Human Rights Minister Jiří Dienstbier Jr.
13 May 2014 - The Philippine Embassy in Brasilia resumed on May 6 the registration and certification of qualified Filipino voters for the 2016 national elections.
Filipino nationals in Brazil, particularly those from Sao Paulo and Brasilia, took the opportunity to register as overseas voters while availing of the Embassy’s consular services.
In line with the goal of the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Commission on Elections to register 1,000,000 new voters by 2016, the Embassy will also conduct mobile registration at selected venues throughout the registration period.
On May 17 and 18, a mobile consular team will go to Florianopolis in southern Brazil to register qualified Filipino citizens in the State of Catarina and nearby states.
The registration period will end until 31 October 2015. END