Monday, 30 May 2016
- Friday, 13 May 2016 APEC Senior Officials to Meet in Arequipa, Peru for 2nd APEC Senior
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 31 May 2016
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 Conduct of the First Leadership Social Entrepreneurship Program in Spain Concludes
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 Filipinas Participate in First Ibero-American Women’s Football Tournament
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 Repatriation of 93 Filipinos from Bitung City Via Philippine Navy Ship BRP Pangasinan
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 PHL Embassy Supports Asean Community Building, Participates in Asean Bowling Tournament in Yangon
02 July 2014 - Mr. Michael A. Dahilig of Lihue, Kauai, and Hawaii’s delegate to the 3rd Filipino American Youth Leadership Program (FYLPRO), paid a courtesy call on Acting Head of Post Roberto T. Bernardo at the Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu on June 26.
Mr. Dahilig, a lawyer and currently the Director for Planning for the County of Kauai, is one of the 10 exceptional young Filipino Americans throughout the United States who were selected to take part in the 2014 FYLPRO to be held in the Philippines from July 24 to 28. He was formerly a Deputy County Attorney for the Kauai County and volunteers as legal counsel at the Kauai Filipino Junior Chamber of Commerce, Kauai Philippine Cultural Center and Honolulu Filipino Junior Chamber of Commerce. He served in the University of Hawaii Board of Regents, where he graduated with a Masters of Urban and Regional Planning, a BS honors in Geology and Geophysics, a Minor in Political Science, and Juris Doctor degree.
A project of Philippine Ambassador to the US Jose L. Cuisia Jr., the FYLPRO is an immersive program which will afford the delegates the opportunity to meet and dialogue with the highest officials and policymakers in the Philippines, leaders of industry, media, cultural experts, business and social entrepreneurs, as well as innovators in different fields. One of the goals of this program is to tap young Filipino-Americans to contribute and be engaged in their respective communities and to become partners in advancing the interests of Filipino Americans. END