Tuesday, 01 December 2015
- Friday, 27 November 2015 PHL Senior Associate Justice Gives Legal Perspective in International Security Forum in Canada
- Wednesday, 25 November 2015 Deadline for Reactivation of Overseas Voting Records is Extended
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Spouses of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Industry Secretaries Jointly Host APEC Ministerial Meeting – Spouses Program
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario Confers Order of Sikatuna on outgoing Iranian Ambassador
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 01 December 2015
- Tuesday, 01 December 2015 Simbang Gabi, Pamaskong Handog Concert topbills Christmas Celebrations of PHL Embassy in Kuala Lumpur
- Tuesday, 01 December 2015 PHL Embassy in Mexico joins 70TH Founding Anniversary of La Escuela Primaria Escuadron 201
- Tuesday, 01 December 2015 PHL Embassy in Pretoria conducts information session on Gender and Development
- Tuesday, 01 December 2015 PHL Embassy in Pretoria strengthens its Economic Diplomacy Program with visit from Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
02 July 2014 - Mr. Michael A. Dahilig of Lihue, Kauai, and Hawaii’s delegate to the 3rd Filipino American Youth Leadership Program (FYLPRO), paid a courtesy call on Acting Head of Post Roberto T. Bernardo at the Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu on June 26.
Mr. Dahilig, a lawyer and currently the Director for Planning for the County of Kauai, is one of the 10 exceptional young Filipino Americans throughout the United States who were selected to take part in the 2014 FYLPRO to be held in the Philippines from July 24 to 28. He was formerly a Deputy County Attorney for the Kauai County and volunteers as legal counsel at the Kauai Filipino Junior Chamber of Commerce, Kauai Philippine Cultural Center and Honolulu Filipino Junior Chamber of Commerce. He served in the University of Hawaii Board of Regents, where he graduated with a Masters of Urban and Regional Planning, a BS honors in Geology and Geophysics, a Minor in Political Science, and Juris Doctor degree.
A project of Philippine Ambassador to the US Jose L. Cuisia Jr., the FYLPRO is an immersive program which will afford the delegates the opportunity to meet and dialogue with the highest officials and policymakers in the Philippines, leaders of industry, media, cultural experts, business and social entrepreneurs, as well as innovators in different fields. One of the goals of this program is to tap young Filipino-Americans to contribute and be engaged in their respective communities and to become partners in advancing the interests of Filipino Americans. END