Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Tuesday, 26 April 2016 On Government Efforts to Rescue Kidnap Victims
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General in Honolulu Conducts Mobile Field Voting in Maui and Hilo, Hawaii
- Friday, 29 April 2016 New PHL Ambassador Presents Credentials to Australian Governor General
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General Vancouver’s Announcement for Overseas Voters
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Embassy and POLO Activate Joint Assistance Desk in Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia
02 July 2014 - Mr. Michael A. Dahilig of Lihue, Kauai, and Hawaii’s delegate to the 3rd Filipino American Youth Leadership Program (FYLPRO), paid a courtesy call on Acting Head of Post Roberto T. Bernardo at the Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu on June 26.
Mr. Dahilig, a lawyer and currently the Director for Planning for the County of Kauai, is one of the 10 exceptional young Filipino Americans throughout the United States who were selected to take part in the 2014 FYLPRO to be held in the Philippines from July 24 to 28. He was formerly a Deputy County Attorney for the Kauai County and volunteers as legal counsel at the Kauai Filipino Junior Chamber of Commerce, Kauai Philippine Cultural Center and Honolulu Filipino Junior Chamber of Commerce. He served in the University of Hawaii Board of Regents, where he graduated with a Masters of Urban and Regional Planning, a BS honors in Geology and Geophysics, a Minor in Political Science, and Juris Doctor degree.
A project of Philippine Ambassador to the US Jose L. Cuisia Jr., the FYLPRO is an immersive program which will afford the delegates the opportunity to meet and dialogue with the highest officials and policymakers in the Philippines, leaders of industry, media, cultural experts, business and social entrepreneurs, as well as innovators in different fields. One of the goals of this program is to tap young Filipino-Americans to contribute and be engaged in their respective communities and to become partners in advancing the interests of Filipino Americans. END