Friday, 05 February 2016
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Philippines and Sri Lanka sign Memorandum of Understanding on Political Consultations
- Friday, 29 January 2016 Statement on the Recently Concluded Command Conference on the Contingency Plans on the Diplomatic Tension Between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Tuesday, 26 January 2016 Statement on various terrorist incidents against innocents and civilians
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 04 February 2016
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan holds Economic Country Briefing
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador in Paris talks about PH resilience amidst China’s Slowdown
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu City and County visits the PHL Consulate
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador and Timor-Leste Minister of Education discuss ways of strengthening Cooperation in Education
02 July 2014 - Mr. Michael A. Dahilig of Lihue, Kauai, and Hawaii’s delegate to the 3rd Filipino American Youth Leadership Program (FYLPRO), paid a courtesy call on Acting Head of Post Roberto T. Bernardo at the Philippine Consulate General in Honolulu on June 26.
Mr. Dahilig, a lawyer and currently the Director for Planning for the County of Kauai, is one of the 10 exceptional young Filipino Americans throughout the United States who were selected to take part in the 2014 FYLPRO to be held in the Philippines from July 24 to 28. He was formerly a Deputy County Attorney for the Kauai County and volunteers as legal counsel at the Kauai Filipino Junior Chamber of Commerce, Kauai Philippine Cultural Center and Honolulu Filipino Junior Chamber of Commerce. He served in the University of Hawaii Board of Regents, where he graduated with a Masters of Urban and Regional Planning, a BS honors in Geology and Geophysics, a Minor in Political Science, and Juris Doctor degree.
A project of Philippine Ambassador to the US Jose L. Cuisia Jr., the FYLPRO is an immersive program which will afford the delegates the opportunity to meet and dialogue with the highest officials and policymakers in the Philippines, leaders of industry, media, cultural experts, business and social entrepreneurs, as well as innovators in different fields. One of the goals of this program is to tap young Filipino-Americans to contribute and be engaged in their respective communities and to become partners in advancing the interests of Filipino Americans. END