Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 04 May 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 Filipinos in Israel Celebrate Labor Day and Flores De Mayo 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 PHL Embassy In Dili Conducts Gender And Development Seminar
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 Filipino Community in Qatar Receives ‘Best Community Award’
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
23 July 2014 – The Philippine Embassy in Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic reported to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) that 26 Filipinos from Syria, who availed of the Mandatory Repatriation Program (MRP), will arrive on July 25 at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) at 10:10 p.m. (22:10H) on board Emirates Airlines flight number EK-334 from Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
This brings the total number of Filipinos repatriated from Syria to 5,450. Of this number, 2,422 were repatriated through Lebanon, with the cooperation, assistance and support of the Philippine Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. Their tickets were provided, free of charge, by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Damascus.
The 26 Filipinos will travel by land from Damascus to Beirut on July 24. They will be assisted by the Philippine Embassy in Beirut personnel during their transit at the Lebanese Masna’a border. The repatriates underwent departure briefing and medical check-up prior to their travel to Manila.