Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 24 May 2016
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Late Secretary Domingo L. Siazon, Jr. Honored by International Organizations and Filipino Community in Vienna
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Hundreds of Filipino Migrants Gather to Honor the Infant Jesus of Prague in Prayer, Piety, and Unity
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 PHL Embassy Takes Part in 2016 Seoul Friendship Fair
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016 Honolulu Museum of Art Hosts Private Tour for PHL Consulate General, Filipino Community Leaders
23 July 2014 – The Philippine Embassy in Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic reported to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) that 26 Filipinos from Syria, who availed of the Mandatory Repatriation Program (MRP), will arrive on July 25 at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) at 10:10 p.m. (22:10H) on board Emirates Airlines flight number EK-334 from Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
This brings the total number of Filipinos repatriated from Syria to 5,450. Of this number, 2,422 were repatriated through Lebanon, with the cooperation, assistance and support of the Philippine Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. Their tickets were provided, free of charge, by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Damascus.
The 26 Filipinos will travel by land from Damascus to Beirut on July 24. They will be assisted by the Philippine Embassy in Beirut personnel during their transit at the Lebanese Masna’a border. The repatriates underwent departure briefing and medical check-up prior to their travel to Manila.