Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
17 October 2014 – The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco conducted a consular mission on October 12 at Seasons Marketplace in Milpitas, California.
Headed by Deputy Consul General Jaime Ramon Ascalon, the consular team was able to process 86 e-Passport renewals, 90 notarials, 15 citizenship reacquisition petitions, three reports of marriage and two reports of birth. The team was also able to register 86 new overseas voters. The team was assisted by the Filipino community in Milpitas, who volunteered to pre-process documents of Filipinos in need of consular services.
The consular mission is the eighth held in Milpitas in 2014. The Consulate General will hold the last mission in Milpitas on November 16 in the same venue.
More information on upcoming Consulate-on-Wheels outreachesis available at http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consular-outreach-sf/ and at the Consulate General’s Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/PCGSF. END