Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Tuesday, 26 April 2016 On Government Efforts to Rescue Kidnap Victims
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General in Honolulu Conducts Mobile Field Voting in Maui and Hilo, Hawaii
- Friday, 29 April 2016 New PHL Ambassador Presents Credentials to Australian Governor General
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General Vancouver’s Announcement for Overseas Voters
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Embassy and POLO Activate Joint Assistance Desk in Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia
18 November 2014 – The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco conducted a consular outreach mission from November 07 to 09 at the Filipino Community Center in Seattle, Washington.
Headed by Team Leader Vice Consul Carlyn A. Monastrial, the Consulate General was able to process 369 passport renewals, 25 reports of marriage, 13 reports of birth, eight lost passport applications, and one travel document. Eighty-five (85) citizenship reacquisition petitions were likewise processed, including those of five dependents. Also issued were 124 affidavits / certifications and 18 duly authenticated documents. The team was also able to process 393 applications for overseas voters registration.
The team was assisted by the Filipino Community in Seattle, headed by the President, Ms. Alma Kern, and overseen by Executive Director, Ms. Sheila Burrus.
The Consular Team was invited to attend the 79th anniversary gala of the Filipino Community of Seattle on November 08, held at Renton Pavillion in Washington, which was attended by around 500 people. In her address, Ms. Kern thanked the Consulate General for partnering with them in delivering consular services to the Filipino communities in the US state of Washington and Oregon.
The consular mission is the fourth and last mission to Seattle for the year. The next mission is set for February 2015. To see more information on upcoming Consulate-on-Wheels (COW) outreaches, or to search for a COW coming to a specific area, please visit http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consular-outreach-sf/ or follow the Consulate General’s Facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/PCGSF.