Friday, 24 June 2016
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 ASEAN and Canada Agree to Strengthen Cooperation in Run Up to 40th Anniversary of ASEAN-Canada Relations in 2017
- Monday, 20 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office in Lucena Commemorates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 24 June 2016
- Friday, 24 June 2016 Senator Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara Graces 118th Independence Day Celebrations in Saipan; Visits PHL Consulate General in Guam
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Bids Farewell to Lebanon’s MFAE Secretary General
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on Lebanon’s MFAE Director for Political and Consular Affairs
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Embassy Inaugurates Miniature Replica of Rizal Monument on
18 November 2014 – The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco conducted a consular outreach mission from November 07 to 09 at the Filipino Community Center in Seattle, Washington.
Headed by Team Leader Vice Consul Carlyn A. Monastrial, the Consulate General was able to process 369 passport renewals, 25 reports of marriage, 13 reports of birth, eight lost passport applications, and one travel document. Eighty-five (85) citizenship reacquisition petitions were likewise processed, including those of five dependents. Also issued were 124 affidavits / certifications and 18 duly authenticated documents. The team was also able to process 393 applications for overseas voters registration.
The team was assisted by the Filipino Community in Seattle, headed by the President, Ms. Alma Kern, and overseen by Executive Director, Ms. Sheila Burrus.
The Consular Team was invited to attend the 79th anniversary gala of the Filipino Community of Seattle on November 08, held at Renton Pavillion in Washington, which was attended by around 500 people. In her address, Ms. Kern thanked the Consulate General for partnering with them in delivering consular services to the Filipino communities in the US state of Washington and Oregon.
The consular mission is the fourth and last mission to Seattle for the year. The next mission is set for February 2015. To see more information on upcoming Consulate-on-Wheels (COW) outreaches, or to search for a COW coming to a specific area, please visit http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consular-outreach-sf/ or follow the Consulate General’s Facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/PCGSF.