Wednesday, 24 August 2016
- Wednesday, 24 August 2016 Photo Exhibit Marks DFA’s 2016 Celebrations of International Humanitarian Law Day
- Wednesday, 24 August 2016 DFA, United Nations Country Team Prepare for 2016 UN Day Celebration
- Tuesday, 23 August 2016 DFA Highlights Primacy of ‘Rule of Law’ in Briefing for the Diplomatic Corps
- Saturday, 20 August 2016 DFA Assistance to Nationals Team Facilitates Assistance to OFWs in Distress in Al Khobar and Dammam, Saudi Arabia
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 26 August 2016
- Friday, 26 August 2016 PHL Ambassador Highlights Trade & Investment Opportunities at Russian Business Forum
- Friday, 26 August 2016 Tinikling Hits Top Tourist Street in Moscow
- Friday, 26 August 2016 PHL Embassy in Oslo Conducts Consular Outreach in Copenhagen
- Friday, 26 August 2016 PHL Embassy in Pretoria Conducts Briefing on Doing Business in the Philippines
18 November 2014 – The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco conducted a consular outreach mission from November 07 to 09 at the Filipino Community Center in Seattle, Washington.
Headed by Team Leader Vice Consul Carlyn A. Monastrial, the Consulate General was able to process 369 passport renewals, 25 reports of marriage, 13 reports of birth, eight lost passport applications, and one travel document. Eighty-five (85) citizenship reacquisition petitions were likewise processed, including those of five dependents. Also issued were 124 affidavits / certifications and 18 duly authenticated documents. The team was also able to process 393 applications for overseas voters registration.
The team was assisted by the Filipino Community in Seattle, headed by the President, Ms. Alma Kern, and overseen by Executive Director, Ms. Sheila Burrus.
The Consular Team was invited to attend the 79th anniversary gala of the Filipino Community of Seattle on November 08, held at Renton Pavillion in Washington, which was attended by around 500 people. In her address, Ms. Kern thanked the Consulate General for partnering with them in delivering consular services to the Filipino communities in the US state of Washington and Oregon.
The consular mission is the fourth and last mission to Seattle for the year. The next mission is set for February 2015. To see more information on upcoming Consulate-on-Wheels (COW) outreaches, or to search for a COW coming to a specific area, please visit http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consular-outreach-sf/ or follow the Consulate General’s Facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/PCGSF.