Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
18 November 2014 – The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco conducted a consular outreach mission from November 07 to 09 at the Filipino Community Center in Seattle, Washington.
Headed by Team Leader Vice Consul Carlyn A. Monastrial, the Consulate General was able to process 369 passport renewals, 25 reports of marriage, 13 reports of birth, eight lost passport applications, and one travel document. Eighty-five (85) citizenship reacquisition petitions were likewise processed, including those of five dependents. Also issued were 124 affidavits / certifications and 18 duly authenticated documents. The team was also able to process 393 applications for overseas voters registration.
The team was assisted by the Filipino Community in Seattle, headed by the President, Ms. Alma Kern, and overseen by Executive Director, Ms. Sheila Burrus.
The Consular Team was invited to attend the 79th anniversary gala of the Filipino Community of Seattle on November 08, held at Renton Pavillion in Washington, which was attended by around 500 people. In her address, Ms. Kern thanked the Consulate General for partnering with them in delivering consular services to the Filipino communities in the US state of Washington and Oregon.
The consular mission is the fourth and last mission to Seattle for the year. The next mission is set for February 2015. To see more information on upcoming Consulate-on-Wheels (COW) outreaches, or to search for a COW coming to a specific area, please visit http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consular-outreach-sf/ or follow the Consulate General’s Facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/PCGSF.