Wednesday, 25 November 2015
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Spouses of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Industry Secretaries Jointly Host APEC Ministerial Meeting – Spouses Program
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario Confers Order of Sikatuna on outgoing Iranian Ambassador
- Friday, 20 November 2015 OECD: Philippines has the Most Favorable Growth Outlook among Asean-5 in 2016
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 President Benigno S. Aquino III Meets with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on APEC Summit Sidelines at the PICC
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 26 November 2015
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Ambassador to Thailand models for The Philippines at Abhorn 3: “The Magical Spell of Asean Textiles”
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 Philippine-Qatar Trade Initiative explores Business Opportunities in Qatar
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Consulate General in Hong Kong trained on assisting victims of sexual violence
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Embassy in Rome conducts an Outreach Mission in Pisa, Italy
18 November 2014 – The Philippine Consulate General in San Francisco conducted a consular outreach mission from November 07 to 09 at the Filipino Community Center in Seattle, Washington.
Headed by Team Leader Vice Consul Carlyn A. Monastrial, the Consulate General was able to process 369 passport renewals, 25 reports of marriage, 13 reports of birth, eight lost passport applications, and one travel document. Eighty-five (85) citizenship reacquisition petitions were likewise processed, including those of five dependents. Also issued were 124 affidavits / certifications and 18 duly authenticated documents. The team was also able to process 393 applications for overseas voters registration.
The team was assisted by the Filipino Community in Seattle, headed by the President, Ms. Alma Kern, and overseen by Executive Director, Ms. Sheila Burrus.
The Consular Team was invited to attend the 79th anniversary gala of the Filipino Community of Seattle on November 08, held at Renton Pavillion in Washington, which was attended by around 500 people. In her address, Ms. Kern thanked the Consulate General for partnering with them in delivering consular services to the Filipino communities in the US state of Washington and Oregon.
The consular mission is the fourth and last mission to Seattle for the year. The next mission is set for February 2015. To see more information on upcoming Consulate-on-Wheels (COW) outreaches, or to search for a COW coming to a specific area, please visit http://www.philippinessanfrancisco.org/philippines-sf/consular-outreach-sf/ or follow the Consulate General’s Facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/PCGSF.