Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
03 December 2014 – The Philippine Embassy in Paris conducted a two-day consular outreach mission in the Principality of Monaco on November 22 and 23.
The consular outreach mission held in the Espace José Rizal in the Community Center of Beausoleil was organized with the cooperation of Philippine Honorary Consul in Monaco Patricia Zobel de Ayala. Present as well at the consular outreach were Beausoleil Mayor Gerard Spinelli and other officials of the town of Beausoleil.
The seven-member consular team rendered various consular services including passport renewals, notarials and legalizations, civil registry, and dual citizenship.
After Nice, this is the third consular mission conducted by the Philippine Embassy in 2014.
The Philippine Embassy reiterates its appreciation to its various partner community organizations, and volunteers for the invaluable support to the Embassy’s consular missions. END