Monday, 26 September 2016
- Monday, 26 September 2016 Donation or Loan Not Part of Preliminary Discussions on PHL-Russia Military-Technical Cooperation
- Saturday, 24 September 2016 Statement on the Yemen Crisis
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 Canadian Ambassador-Designate John Holmes Presents Open Copy of His Letters of Credence to Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto R. Yasay, Jr.
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 DFA-RCO Dumaguete Joins the Global Community in Commemorating the International Peace Day
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 27 September 2016
- Tuesday, 27 September 2016 PHL Ambassador to Singapore Meets with Swedish Ambassador-Designate
- Tuesday, 27 September 2016 "Kabayan Let's Go" Team Pays Courtesy Call on PHL Ambassador to Singapore
- Tuesday, 27 September 2016 ASEAN Missions Organize Bowling Tournament for ASEAN Sports Day 2016
- Tuesday, 27 September 2016 PHL Consulate General in Dubai Launches 1st Photography and Film Making Workshop for Filipino Students
15 December 2014 – The Permanent Mission of the Republic of the Philippines/Philippine Consulate General in Geneva (Geneva PM/PCG) launched last month its program on Financial Education for Filipinos in Geneva and Vaud through the conduct of a four-weekend Seminar-Workshop on financial management.
The Seminar-Workshop, which aimed to enhance the skills of participants on more effectively managing their finances, discussed practical concepts related to money matters, business setup, and risk appreciation. The Seminar-Workshop included introductory classes on marketing and advertising, financial statements and sample investments
“The Financial Education Seminar-Workshop is part of the service of the Philippine Consulate General for Filipinos within its jurisdiction. Even as we have recently opened our office on selected Sundays to ensure accessibility to Filipinos who may be working on weekends, we are lining up even more activities to further engage and tap the knowledge of the Filipino community,” said Ambassador Cecilia Rebong, Permanent Representative of the Philippines to the United Nations and Other International Organizations.
A total of 43 participants from the Cantons of Geneva and Vaud enrolled in the afternoon and evening classes, which were held every Sunday on November 9, 16, 23 and 30. Each class lasted three hours, or a total of 12 hours for four weekends. The Seminar Workshop was launched in cooperation with the Philippine Overseas Labor Office. END