Thursday, 05 May 2016
- Thursday, 05 May 2016 Philippines and Cambodia to Enhance Cooperation on Migration and Labor
- Thursday, 05 May 2016 Statement on the Demise of the Hon. Domingo L. Siazon, Jr. (UPDATED)
- Sunday, 01 May 2016 Statement On the Release of the 10 Indonesian Hostages
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 06 May 2016
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to New Zealand Presents Credentials to the Governor-General of New Zealand
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PH Children’s Books Featured in Korea Foundation Exhibit in Seoul
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Consulate General in San Francisco Holds Consular Outreach in Anchorage and Juneau, Alaska
- Friday, 06 May 2016 PHL Honorary Consul in Albania Takes Oath of Office
13 March 2015 – The Department of Foreign Affairs wishes to inform the public of a possible pyramiding scam targeting Filipinos in Kuwait and is reportedly operated by unscrupulous individuals both in the Philippines and Kuwait.
After it received reports that an alleged pyramiding investment scam is currently proliferating in Kuwait, the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait has issued an advisory to the Filipino community, recommending that they first conduct the necessary research and verification on the legality of any entity before investing their hard-earned money in dubious schemes.
In view of the above, the public is strongly urged to exercise caution prior to investing their money in businesses offered by any individuals or entities with questionable identities, and undertake prior verification with concerned Philippine government agencies regarding the registration and the legality of transactions of these entities. END