Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
13 March 2015 – The Department of Foreign Affairs wishes to inform the public of a possible pyramiding scam targeting Filipinos in Kuwait and is reportedly operated by unscrupulous individuals both in the Philippines and Kuwait.
After it received reports that an alleged pyramiding investment scam is currently proliferating in Kuwait, the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait has issued an advisory to the Filipino community, recommending that they first conduct the necessary research and verification on the legality of any entity before investing their hard-earned money in dubious schemes.
In view of the above, the public is strongly urged to exercise caution prior to investing their money in businesses offered by any individuals or entities with questionable identities, and undertake prior verification with concerned Philippine government agencies regarding the registration and the legality of transactions of these entities. END