Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
13 March 2015 – The Department of Foreign Affairs wishes to inform the public of a possible pyramiding scam targeting Filipinos in Kuwait and is reportedly operated by unscrupulous individuals both in the Philippines and Kuwait.
After it received reports that an alleged pyramiding investment scam is currently proliferating in Kuwait, the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait has issued an advisory to the Filipino community, recommending that they first conduct the necessary research and verification on the legality of any entity before investing their hard-earned money in dubious schemes.
In view of the above, the public is strongly urged to exercise caution prior to investing their money in businesses offered by any individuals or entities with questionable identities, and undertake prior verification with concerned Philippine government agencies regarding the registration and the legality of transactions of these entities. END