Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
30 March 2015 – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is currently unable to receive incoming calls and to make outgoing calls through its trunklines and direct lines. The Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT) is currently conducting troubleshooting and restoration operations to restore the service as soon as possible.
During this period, we wish to advise the public to direct all queries to the e-mail accounts of DFA offices, the DFA official Twitter account (@dfaspokesperson) or through our Facebook page (Department of Foreign Affairs-Republic of the Philippines). All DFA announcements and news can still be viewed at www.dfa.gov.ph.
The DFA thanks the public for its understanding and cooperation during this time. END