Friday, 20 November 2015
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario Confers Order of Sikatuna on outgoing Iranian Ambassador
- Friday, 20 November 2015 OECD: Philippines has the Most Favorable Growth Outlook among Asean-5 in 2016
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 President Benigno S. Aquino III Meets with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on APEC Summit Sidelines at the PICC
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 Philippines and Viet Nam Establish Strategic Partnership
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 24 November 2015
- Tuesday, 24 November 2015 DFA Undersecretary shares outcomes of APEC Philippines 2015 at The OECD in Paris
- Tuesday, 24 November 2015 PHL Consulate General welcomes participants of Philippine National Police PSOSEC Class 2015-93
- Tuesday, 24 November 2015 PHL Consulate General, Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation jointly organize free breast screening and mammogram
- Tuesday, 24 November 2015 Miss Earth Salutes COP 21
30 March 2015 – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is currently unable to receive incoming calls and to make outgoing calls through its trunklines and direct lines. The Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT) is currently conducting troubleshooting and restoration operations to restore the service as soon as possible.
During this period, we wish to advise the public to direct all queries to the e-mail accounts of DFA offices, the DFA official Twitter account (@dfaspokesperson) or through our Facebook page (Department of Foreign Affairs-Republic of the Philippines). All DFA announcements and news can still be viewed at www.dfa.gov.ph.
The DFA thanks the public for its understanding and cooperation during this time. END