Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 04 May 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 Filipinos in Israel Celebrate Labor Day and Flores De Mayo 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 PHL Embassy In Dili Conducts Gender And Development Seminar
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 Filipino Community in Qatar Receives ‘Best Community Award’
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
30 March 2015 – The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is currently unable to receive incoming calls and to make outgoing calls through its trunklines and direct lines. The Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT) is currently conducting troubleshooting and restoration operations to restore the service as soon as possible.
During this period, we wish to advise the public to direct all queries to the e-mail accounts of DFA offices, the DFA official Twitter account (@dfaspokesperson) or through our Facebook page (Department of Foreign Affairs-Republic of the Philippines). All DFA announcements and news can still be viewed at www.dfa.gov.ph.
The DFA thanks the public for its understanding and cooperation during this time. END