Monday, 26 September 2016
- Monday, 26 September 2016 Donation or Loan Not Part of Preliminary Discussions on PHL-Russia Military-Technical Cooperation
- Saturday, 24 September 2016 Statement on the Yemen Crisis
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 Canadian Ambassador-Designate John Holmes Presents Open Copy of His Letters of Credence to Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto R. Yasay, Jr.
- Thursday, 22 September 2016 DFA-RCO Dumaguete Joins the Global Community in Commemorating the International Peace Day
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 27 September 2016
- Tuesday, 27 September 2016 PHL Ambassador to Singapore Meets with Swedish Ambassador-Designate
- Tuesday, 27 September 2016 "Kabayan Let's Go" Team Pays Courtesy Call on PHL Ambassador to Singapore
- Tuesday, 27 September 2016 ASEAN Missions Organize Bowling Tournament for ASEAN Sports Day 2016
- Tuesday, 27 September 2016 PHL Consulate General in Dubai Launches 1st Photography and Film Making Workshop for Filipino Students
14 April 2015 – Philippine Consul General Marciano R. de Borja inducted the new set of officers and Board of Directors of the Bataan Association of Guam for the year 2015-2016 during the association’s soft induction ceremony held on April 04 at the Sampaguita Pavillion, Ypao Beach Park, Guam.
The induction was organized by the Bataan Association of Guam in part to celebrate in advance the 73rd anniversary of Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor), which is commemorated every April 09.
In his remarks, Consul General de Borja shared his knowledge and views of the history of the Fall of Bataan in 09 April 1942 and the important contribution of Bataan in the Philippines’ struggle for independence. He also stressed the importance of remembering our history when he said, “We [Filipinos] need to remember or be reminded of our own history in order to avoid committing the same mistakes we did in the past.”
Consul General de Borja expressed his warm congratulations to the new officers and thanked them for their support in the programs and projects of the Philippine Consulate General in Guam. He also encouraged the Bataan Association of Guam to continue its partnership with the Philippine Consulate General.
Also present during the event was Senator James Espaldon of the 33rd Guam Legislature. END