Friday, 24 June 2016
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 ASEAN and Canada Agree to Strengthen Cooperation in Run Up to 40th Anniversary of ASEAN-Canada Relations in 2017
- Monday, 20 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office in Lucena Commemorates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 24 June 2016
- Friday, 24 June 2016 Senator Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara Graces 118th Independence Day Celebrations in Saipan; Visits PHL Consulate General in Guam
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Bids Farewell to Lebanon’s MFAE Secretary General
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on Lebanon’s MFAE Director for Political and Consular Affairs
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Embassy Inaugurates Miniature Replica of Rizal Monument on
17 April 2015 – Philippine Consul General Marichu Mauro welcomed on April 15 Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Undersecretary and Alternate Chairperson of the Inter-Country Adoption Board (ICAB) Parisya H. Taradji, and ICAB Board Member Atty. Noel Del Prado to Milan, Italy.
This was the third leg of their visit to Europe to conduct accreditation meetings with foreign inter-country adoption agencies and consultations with the heads of the Philippine Embassies and Consulates General. Before coming to Milan, Undersecretary Taradji and Atty. Del Prado successfully conducted the meetings in Paris and Geneva.
Undersecretary Taradji will meet with foreign adoption agencies, which facilitate the adoption process for foreign individuals and Filipinos living in Italy who wish to adopt Filipino children.
Consul General Mauro expressed support for DSWD’s efforts in strengthening the mechanisms of inter-country adoption, as these will redound to the benefit and protection of the Filipino children placed under the said program.
Undersecretary Taradji and Atty. Del Prado are scheduled to proceed to Florence and to visit adoption agencies for evaluation and accreditation. END