Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Monday, 02 May 2016
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH Defense Official Highlights Possible Role of Russia as Voice of Moderation on South China Sea Issue at Informal ASEAN-Russia Defense Ministers Meeting
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH and Russian Defense Officials Meet in Moscow, Discuss Possible Areas of Cooperation
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior Department of Defense Official Highlights PH Global Security Concerns in Moscow Meeting, Calls for Peaceful Solution to WPS/SCS Issue
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan Conducts Consular Outreach Mission and Overseas Field Voting in Vicenza
17 April 2015 – Philippine Consul General Marichu Mauro welcomed on April 15 Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Undersecretary and Alternate Chairperson of the Inter-Country Adoption Board (ICAB) Parisya H. Taradji, and ICAB Board Member Atty. Noel Del Prado to Milan, Italy.
This was the third leg of their visit to Europe to conduct accreditation meetings with foreign inter-country adoption agencies and consultations with the heads of the Philippine Embassies and Consulates General. Before coming to Milan, Undersecretary Taradji and Atty. Del Prado successfully conducted the meetings in Paris and Geneva.
Undersecretary Taradji will meet with foreign adoption agencies, which facilitate the adoption process for foreign individuals and Filipinos living in Italy who wish to adopt Filipino children.
Consul General Mauro expressed support for DSWD’s efforts in strengthening the mechanisms of inter-country adoption, as these will redound to the benefit and protection of the Filipino children placed under the said program.
Undersecretary Taradji and Atty. Del Prado are scheduled to proceed to Florence and to visit adoption agencies for evaluation and accreditation. END