Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 25 May 2016
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PHL Embassy Outreach Processes 1,233 Consular Services in Al Khobar
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PH Participates in Xiamen’s 5th Nanyang Festival’s Business Matchmaking Workshop
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 Call for Applications for the 5th Filipino-American Youth Leadership Program
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Riyadh Processes 13,867 Consular Services in April 2016
17 April 2015 – Philippine Consul General Marichu Mauro welcomed on April 15 Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Undersecretary and Alternate Chairperson of the Inter-Country Adoption Board (ICAB) Parisya H. Taradji, and ICAB Board Member Atty. Noel Del Prado to Milan, Italy.
This was the third leg of their visit to Europe to conduct accreditation meetings with foreign inter-country adoption agencies and consultations with the heads of the Philippine Embassies and Consulates General. Before coming to Milan, Undersecretary Taradji and Atty. Del Prado successfully conducted the meetings in Paris and Geneva.
Undersecretary Taradji will meet with foreign adoption agencies, which facilitate the adoption process for foreign individuals and Filipinos living in Italy who wish to adopt Filipino children.
Consul General Mauro expressed support for DSWD’s efforts in strengthening the mechanisms of inter-country adoption, as these will redound to the benefit and protection of the Filipino children placed under the said program.
Undersecretary Taradji and Atty. Del Prado are scheduled to proceed to Florence and to visit adoption agencies for evaluation and accreditation. END