Thursday, 30 June 2016
- Thursday, 30 June 2016 Statement on the Terrorist Attack on Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 Statement on the Brexit Polls
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Statement on DPRK’s Musudan Intermediate-Range Missile Launches
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 01 July 2016
- Friday, 01 July 2016 Filipino Spirit of Camaraderie Shines Through in the Opening of the 15th Season of the Philippine Basketball Association of Shanghai
- Friday, 01 July 2016 Korean Train Manufacturer Urged to Put Up Operations in PH
- Friday, 01 July 2016 PHL Consulate General in Luxembourg Celebrates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 01 July 2016 Ambassador Ochoa Makes Farewell Calls On Greek Officials
17 April 2015 - The Philippine Consulate General in New York recently conducted back-to-back consular outreaches to Filipinos living and working in New Hampshire and Rhode Island and South Coast, Massachusetts from March 28 and 29, respectively, with the support of local Filipino community organizations.
The Fil-Am Friendship Society of Manchester, New Hampshire led by Ms. Josie Janz and Ms. Jocelyn Santiago co-organized the event, which was held in Manchester Community Resource Center in Manchester, New Hampshire.
In Rhode Island, the Filipino-American Newport headed by incoming President Mr. Chet Gotauco, and the Filipino Community of South Coast Massachusetts led by its President Ms. Dee St Denis, co-hosted the consular outreach, supported by Lingkod Timog medical missions headed by Ms. Cely Heredi, and Filcom leader Mr. Doy Heredia.
The consular outreach, led by Consul Felipe Cariño, to Rhode Island and South Coast, included South Coast, Massachusetts covering Greater Newport, RI and Fall River, MA.
Overall, 111 passport applicants, 23 retention/reacquisition applications, 18 legal, 16 civil registry, and 2 verification applications were processed and accepted.
Overseas voters registration activities were also held in both events in connection with the 2016 National Elections.
The next consular outreach was held on April 12 at Our Lady of Solace Church in Bronx, NY followed by a similar outreach to be held on April 19 at North Dover Elementary School in Toms Rivers, New Jersey. END