Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
17 April 2015 - The Philippine Consulate General in New York recently conducted back-to-back consular outreaches to Filipinos living and working in New Hampshire and Rhode Island and South Coast, Massachusetts from March 28 and 29, respectively, with the support of local Filipino community organizations.
The Fil-Am Friendship Society of Manchester, New Hampshire led by Ms. Josie Janz and Ms. Jocelyn Santiago co-organized the event, which was held in Manchester Community Resource Center in Manchester, New Hampshire.
In Rhode Island, the Filipino-American Newport headed by incoming President Mr. Chet Gotauco, and the Filipino Community of South Coast Massachusetts led by its President Ms. Dee St Denis, co-hosted the consular outreach, supported by Lingkod Timog medical missions headed by Ms. Cely Heredi, and Filcom leader Mr. Doy Heredia.
The consular outreach, led by Consul Felipe Cariño, to Rhode Island and South Coast, included South Coast, Massachusetts covering Greater Newport, RI and Fall River, MA.
Overall, 111 passport applicants, 23 retention/reacquisition applications, 18 legal, 16 civil registry, and 2 verification applications were processed and accepted.
Overseas voters registration activities were also held in both events in connection with the 2016 National Elections.
The next consular outreach was held on April 12 at Our Lady of Solace Church in Bronx, NY followed by a similar outreach to be held on April 19 at North Dover Elementary School in Toms Rivers, New Jersey. END