Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Tuesday, 26 April 2016 On Government Efforts to Rescue Kidnap Victims
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General in Honolulu Conducts Mobile Field Voting in Maui and Hilo, Hawaii
- Friday, 29 April 2016 New PHL Ambassador Presents Credentials to Australian Governor General
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General Vancouver’s Announcement for Overseas Voters
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Embassy and POLO Activate Joint Assistance Desk in Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia
17 April 2015 - The Philippine Consulate General in New York recently conducted back-to-back consular outreaches to Filipinos living and working in New Hampshire and Rhode Island and South Coast, Massachusetts from March 28 and 29, respectively, with the support of local Filipino community organizations.
The Fil-Am Friendship Society of Manchester, New Hampshire led by Ms. Josie Janz and Ms. Jocelyn Santiago co-organized the event, which was held in Manchester Community Resource Center in Manchester, New Hampshire.
In Rhode Island, the Filipino-American Newport headed by incoming President Mr. Chet Gotauco, and the Filipino Community of South Coast Massachusetts led by its President Ms. Dee St Denis, co-hosted the consular outreach, supported by Lingkod Timog medical missions headed by Ms. Cely Heredi, and Filcom leader Mr. Doy Heredia.
The consular outreach, led by Consul Felipe Cariño, to Rhode Island and South Coast, included South Coast, Massachusetts covering Greater Newport, RI and Fall River, MA.
Overall, 111 passport applicants, 23 retention/reacquisition applications, 18 legal, 16 civil registry, and 2 verification applications were processed and accepted.
Overseas voters registration activities were also held in both events in connection with the 2016 National Elections.
The next consular outreach was held on April 12 at Our Lady of Solace Church in Bronx, NY followed by a similar outreach to be held on April 19 at North Dover Elementary School in Toms Rivers, New Jersey. END