Tuesday, 26 July 2016
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 Philippine Statement at the 6th East Asia Summit Foreign Ministers Meeting
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 Philippines Successfully Calls for the Observance of the Rule of Law as a Fundamental Principle of ASEAN
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 Foreign Affairs Secretary Yasay Calls for ‘Rules-Based’ Approach for Resolving Disputes
- Monday, 25 July 2016 Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto Yasay and Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop Reaffirm Philippines-Australia Comprehensive Partnership
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 26 July 2016
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 PHL Consulate General in New York Delivers Service to Filipinos in Massachusetts
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 Celebrating People to People Relations at the Philippine-American Friendship Day Events in New Jersey and New York
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 PHL Embassy in Bangkok Conducts Consular Outreach Missions in Chiang Mai And Phuket
- Monday, 25 July 2016 PHL Embassy Supports Post-Arrival Orientation Seminar by POLO Abu Dhabi
17 April 2015 - The Philippine Consulate General in New York recently conducted back-to-back consular outreaches to Filipinos living and working in New Hampshire and Rhode Island and South Coast, Massachusetts from March 28 and 29, respectively, with the support of local Filipino community organizations.
The Fil-Am Friendship Society of Manchester, New Hampshire led by Ms. Josie Janz and Ms. Jocelyn Santiago co-organized the event, which was held in Manchester Community Resource Center in Manchester, New Hampshire.
In Rhode Island, the Filipino-American Newport headed by incoming President Mr. Chet Gotauco, and the Filipino Community of South Coast Massachusetts led by its President Ms. Dee St Denis, co-hosted the consular outreach, supported by Lingkod Timog medical missions headed by Ms. Cely Heredi, and Filcom leader Mr. Doy Heredia.
The consular outreach, led by Consul Felipe Cariño, to Rhode Island and South Coast, included South Coast, Massachusetts covering Greater Newport, RI and Fall River, MA.
Overall, 111 passport applicants, 23 retention/reacquisition applications, 18 legal, 16 civil registry, and 2 verification applications were processed and accepted.
Overseas voters registration activities were also held in both events in connection with the 2016 National Elections.
The next consular outreach was held on April 12 at Our Lady of Solace Church in Bronx, NY followed by a similar outreach to be held on April 19 at North Dover Elementary School in Toms Rivers, New Jersey. END