Wednesday, 25 November 2015
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Spouses of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Industry Secretaries Jointly Host APEC Ministerial Meeting – Spouses Program
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario Confers Order of Sikatuna on outgoing Iranian Ambassador
- Friday, 20 November 2015 OECD: Philippines has the Most Favorable Growth Outlook among Asean-5 in 2016
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 President Benigno S. Aquino III Meets with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on APEC Summit Sidelines at the PICC
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 26 November 2015
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Ambassador to Thailand models for The Philippines at Abhorn 3: “The Magical Spell of Asean Textiles”
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 Philippine-Qatar Trade Initiative explores Business Opportunities in Qatar
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Consulate General in Hong Kong trained on assisting victims of sexual violence
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Embassy in Rome conducts an Outreach Mission in Pisa, Italy
17 April 2015 - The Philippine Consulate General in New York recently conducted back-to-back consular outreaches to Filipinos living and working in New Hampshire and Rhode Island and South Coast, Massachusetts from March 28 and 29, respectively, with the support of local Filipino community organizations.
The Fil-Am Friendship Society of Manchester, New Hampshire led by Ms. Josie Janz and Ms. Jocelyn Santiago co-organized the event, which was held in Manchester Community Resource Center in Manchester, New Hampshire.
In Rhode Island, the Filipino-American Newport headed by incoming President Mr. Chet Gotauco, and the Filipino Community of South Coast Massachusetts led by its President Ms. Dee St Denis, co-hosted the consular outreach, supported by Lingkod Timog medical missions headed by Ms. Cely Heredi, and Filcom leader Mr. Doy Heredia.
The consular outreach, led by Consul Felipe Cariño, to Rhode Island and South Coast, included South Coast, Massachusetts covering Greater Newport, RI and Fall River, MA.
Overall, 111 passport applicants, 23 retention/reacquisition applications, 18 legal, 16 civil registry, and 2 verification applications were processed and accepted.
Overseas voters registration activities were also held in both events in connection with the 2016 National Elections.
The next consular outreach was held on April 12 at Our Lady of Solace Church in Bronx, NY followed by a similar outreach to be held on April 19 at North Dover Elementary School in Toms Rivers, New Jersey. END