Tuesday, 26 July 2016
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 Philippines Calls on Respect for Arbitral Award at the ASEAN Regional Forum (ARF)
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 Foreign Affairs Secretary Yasay Welcomes Canada’s Desire to be a Good Friend and Partner to PH
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 PH and ROK Foreign Ministers Discuss Bilateral and Regional Cooperation
- Tuesday, 26 July 2016 Foreign Affairs Secretary Yasay and Japan Foreign Minister Discuss Dev’t Cooperation and Enhancing Strategic Partnership
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 27 July 2016
- Wednesday, 27 July 2016 PH Embassy Discusses West Philippine Sea Victory at Philippine School Doha
- Wednesday, 27 July 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan Provides Mobile Consular Services in Brescia and Bergamo
- Wednesday, 27 July 2016 PHL Ambassador to Moscow Meets with Rossotrudnichestvo Officials
- Wednesday, 27 July 2016 French Town Pays Tribute to the Life and Works of Filipino Painter Macario Vitalis
08 April 2015 - In March 2015, the Philippine Consulate General in Sydney organized several activities in commemoration of National Women’s Month.
On March 08, at the Consulate General’s Bi-Annual Meeting with Filipino community leaders in New South Wales, Philippine Consul General Anne Jalando-on Louis introduced the logo and theme for this year’s celebration, “Juana, Desisyon Mo ay Mahalaga sa Kinabukasan ng Bawat Isa, Ikaw Na!” from the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW). All female leaders and representatives present were recognized and given a bookmark with the said logo and theme. Consul General Louis encouraged the leaders to initiate activities in commemoration of Women’s Month.
On March 20, the Consulate General organized a seminar entitled “Women’s Resilience and Mental Health,” conducted by Filipino-Australian psychologist Fe Limjap, on the promotion of health and maintaining wellness for women, focusing on women’s resilience and how women could utilize this to be able to cope with daily challenges. She further discussed practicing “sleep hygiene” in order to achieve relaxation and maximize benefits from adequate sleep every night. The Consulate General’s personnel and their family members, including Tourism Attaché Consuelo Jones, Department of Tourism (DOT)-Sydney Administrative Officer Ernesto Teston and Philippine Trade and Investment Center (PTIC)-Sydney staff Luningning Smith attended the seminar. END