Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Tuesday, 26 April 2016 On Government Efforts to Rescue Kidnap Victims
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 29 April 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General in Honolulu Conducts Mobile Field Voting in Maui and Hilo, Hawaii
- Friday, 29 April 2016 New PHL Ambassador Presents Credentials to Australian Governor General
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Consulate General Vancouver’s Announcement for Overseas Voters
- Friday, 29 April 2016 PHL Embassy and POLO Activate Joint Assistance Desk in Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia
08 April 2015 - In March 2015, the Philippine Consulate General in Sydney organized several activities in commemoration of National Women’s Month.
On March 08, at the Consulate General’s Bi-Annual Meeting with Filipino community leaders in New South Wales, Philippine Consul General Anne Jalando-on Louis introduced the logo and theme for this year’s celebration, “Juana, Desisyon Mo ay Mahalaga sa Kinabukasan ng Bawat Isa, Ikaw Na!” from the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW). All female leaders and representatives present were recognized and given a bookmark with the said logo and theme. Consul General Louis encouraged the leaders to initiate activities in commemoration of Women’s Month.
On March 20, the Consulate General organized a seminar entitled “Women’s Resilience and Mental Health,” conducted by Filipino-Australian psychologist Fe Limjap, on the promotion of health and maintaining wellness for women, focusing on women’s resilience and how women could utilize this to be able to cope with daily challenges. She further discussed practicing “sleep hygiene” in order to achieve relaxation and maximize benefits from adequate sleep every night. The Consulate General’s personnel and their family members, including Tourism Attaché Consuelo Jones, Department of Tourism (DOT)-Sydney Administrative Officer Ernesto Teston and Philippine Trade and Investment Center (PTIC)-Sydney staff Luningning Smith attended the seminar. END