Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Philippines and Sri Lanka sign Memorandum of Understanding on Political Consultations
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 04 February 2016
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan holds Economic Country Briefing
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador in Paris talks about PH resilience amidst China’s Slowdown
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu City and County visits the PHL Consulate
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador and Timor-Leste Minister of Education discuss ways of strengthening Cooperation in Education
08 April 2015 - In March 2015, the Philippine Consulate General in Sydney organized several activities in commemoration of National Women’s Month.
On March 08, at the Consulate General’s Bi-Annual Meeting with Filipino community leaders in New South Wales, Philippine Consul General Anne Jalando-on Louis introduced the logo and theme for this year’s celebration, “Juana, Desisyon Mo ay Mahalaga sa Kinabukasan ng Bawat Isa, Ikaw Na!” from the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW). All female leaders and representatives present were recognized and given a bookmark with the said logo and theme. Consul General Louis encouraged the leaders to initiate activities in commemoration of Women’s Month.
On March 20, the Consulate General organized a seminar entitled “Women’s Resilience and Mental Health,” conducted by Filipino-Australian psychologist Fe Limjap, on the promotion of health and maintaining wellness for women, focusing on women’s resilience and how women could utilize this to be able to cope with daily challenges. She further discussed practicing “sleep hygiene” in order to achieve relaxation and maximize benefits from adequate sleep every night. The Consulate General’s personnel and their family members, including Tourism Attaché Consuelo Jones, Department of Tourism (DOT)-Sydney Administrative Officer Ernesto Teston and Philippine Trade and Investment Center (PTIC)-Sydney staff Luningning Smith attended the seminar. END