Monday, 30 May 2016
- Friday, 13 May 2016 APEC Senior Officials to Meet in Arequipa, Peru for 2nd APEC Senior
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 31 May 2016
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 Conduct of the First Leadership Social Entrepreneurship Program in Spain Concludes
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 Filipinas Participate in First Ibero-American Women’s Football Tournament
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 Repatriation of 93 Filipinos from Bitung City Via Philippine Navy Ship BRP Pangasinan
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 PHL Embassy Supports Asean Community Building, Participates in Asean Bowling Tournament in Yangon
08 April 2015 - In March 2015, the Philippine Consulate General in Sydney organized several activities in commemoration of National Women’s Month.
On March 08, at the Consulate General’s Bi-Annual Meeting with Filipino community leaders in New South Wales, Philippine Consul General Anne Jalando-on Louis introduced the logo and theme for this year’s celebration, “Juana, Desisyon Mo ay Mahalaga sa Kinabukasan ng Bawat Isa, Ikaw Na!” from the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW). All female leaders and representatives present were recognized and given a bookmark with the said logo and theme. Consul General Louis encouraged the leaders to initiate activities in commemoration of Women’s Month.
On March 20, the Consulate General organized a seminar entitled “Women’s Resilience and Mental Health,” conducted by Filipino-Australian psychologist Fe Limjap, on the promotion of health and maintaining wellness for women, focusing on women’s resilience and how women could utilize this to be able to cope with daily challenges. She further discussed practicing “sleep hygiene” in order to achieve relaxation and maximize benefits from adequate sleep every night. The Consulate General’s personnel and their family members, including Tourism Attaché Consuelo Jones, Department of Tourism (DOT)-Sydney Administrative Officer Ernesto Teston and Philippine Trade and Investment Center (PTIC)-Sydney staff Luningning Smith attended the seminar. END