Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Statement on DPRK’s Musudan Intermediate-Range Missile Launches
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
- Friday, 24 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office Lucena Joins #Pagyanig2016 The Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Ambassador’s Cup Golf Tournament in Abu Dhabi
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Commemorates The 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Embassy Celebrates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence with the Filipino Community in Madrid
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Attends the Graduation Ceremonies of The Philippine School in Greece
08 April 2015 - In March 2015, the Philippine Consulate General in Sydney organized several activities in commemoration of National Women’s Month.
On March 08, at the Consulate General’s Bi-Annual Meeting with Filipino community leaders in New South Wales, Philippine Consul General Anne Jalando-on Louis introduced the logo and theme for this year’s celebration, “Juana, Desisyon Mo ay Mahalaga sa Kinabukasan ng Bawat Isa, Ikaw Na!” from the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW). All female leaders and representatives present were recognized and given a bookmark with the said logo and theme. Consul General Louis encouraged the leaders to initiate activities in commemoration of Women’s Month.
On March 20, the Consulate General organized a seminar entitled “Women’s Resilience and Mental Health,” conducted by Filipino-Australian psychologist Fe Limjap, on the promotion of health and maintaining wellness for women, focusing on women’s resilience and how women could utilize this to be able to cope with daily challenges. She further discussed practicing “sleep hygiene” in order to achieve relaxation and maximize benefits from adequate sleep every night. The Consulate General’s personnel and their family members, including Tourism Attaché Consuelo Jones, Department of Tourism (DOT)-Sydney Administrative Officer Ernesto Teston and Philippine Trade and Investment Center (PTIC)-Sydney staff Luningning Smith attended the seminar. END