Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 03 May 2016
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy Calls on Yangon Region Chief and Yangon Mayor, Discusses Strengthening of Relations
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Tokyo Celebrates Labor Day
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Prague Hosts Asian Ambassadors’ Lunch Meeting with Czech Human Rights Minister Jiří Dienstbier Jr.
28 April 2015 - The Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles, led by Consul Mary Joy Ramirez, conducted a one-day consular outreach program at Bakersfield, California, U.S.A. on April 18.
The consular outreach program was undertaken in cooperation with the Filipino community of Bakersfield & Vicinity, Inc. under the leadership of Mr. Jun Rivera, President.
A total of 145 consular and voter registration services were rendered during the consular outreach program, breakdown of which are as follows:
The applicants expressed their appreciation to the consular outreach team, stating that the consular mission in Bakersfield saved them time as they no longer had to drive for almost two hours all the way to Los Angeles, California. The consular outreach also gave applicants an opportunity to apply for dual citizenship and for Philippine passports at the same time.
Consul Ramirez was accompanied by Misses Tess Villanueva and Marites Ople, and Messrs. Vittorio Palado, Ravinal Espiritu and Benjamin Ascue.
The Consular Outreach Program is a regular activity of the Consulate to bring its various services closer to its constituents residing in areas within its jurisdiction. END