Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
28 April 2015 - The Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles, led by Consul Mary Joy Ramirez, conducted a one-day consular outreach program at Bakersfield, California, U.S.A. on April 18.
The consular outreach program was undertaken in cooperation with the Filipino community of Bakersfield & Vicinity, Inc. under the leadership of Mr. Jun Rivera, President.
A total of 145 consular and voter registration services were rendered during the consular outreach program, breakdown of which are as follows:
The applicants expressed their appreciation to the consular outreach team, stating that the consular mission in Bakersfield saved them time as they no longer had to drive for almost two hours all the way to Los Angeles, California. The consular outreach also gave applicants an opportunity to apply for dual citizenship and for Philippine passports at the same time.
Consul Ramirez was accompanied by Misses Tess Villanueva and Marites Ople, and Messrs. Vittorio Palado, Ravinal Espiritu and Benjamin Ascue.
The Consular Outreach Program is a regular activity of the Consulate to bring its various services closer to its constituents residing in areas within its jurisdiction. END