Friday, 24 June 2016
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 ASEAN and Canada Agree to Strengthen Cooperation in Run Up to 40th Anniversary of ASEAN-Canada Relations in 2017
- Monday, 20 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office in Lucena Commemorates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 24 June 2016
- Friday, 24 June 2016 Senator Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara Graces 118th Independence Day Celebrations in Saipan; Visits PHL Consulate General in Guam
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Bids Farewell to Lebanon’s MFAE Secretary General
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on Lebanon’s MFAE Director for Political and Consular Affairs
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Embassy Inaugurates Miniature Replica of Rizal Monument on Birth Anniversary of Dr. Jose Rizal
30 April 2015 - The Philippine Embassy in Jakarta led by Philippine Ambassador to Indonesia Maria Lumen B. Isleta and the Filipino Community members welcomed Vice President Jejomar Binay on April 23 at the Chancery in Jakarta.
Vice President Binay attended the Asian-African Conference Summit held in Jakarta from April 22 to 23 and took the opportunity to touch base with the Filipino community members in Indonesia.
Vice President Binay provided updates on Philippine economic, investment, and political developments as well as the case of Filipino national Mary Jane Veloso. During the open forum, he responded to questions on a variety of topics such as the Pag-IBIG Fund, his future plans and projects, ASEAN Economic Community and its implications, among others. The community and Vice President Binay also exchanged views and ideas on different issues in the Philippines.
The following day, Vice President Binay attended the Commemoration of the 60th Anniversary of the Asian-African Conference held in Bandung. During his visit to Indonesia, Vice President Binay also held bilateral talks with Indonesian Vice President Jusuf Kalla and Tunisian Foreign Minister Taieb Baccouche. END