Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
30 April 2015 - The Philippine Embassy in Jakarta led by Philippine Ambassador to Indonesia Maria Lumen B. Isleta and the Filipino Community members welcomed Vice President Jejomar Binay on April 23 at the Chancery in Jakarta.
Vice President Binay attended the Asian-African Conference Summit held in Jakarta from April 22 to 23 and took the opportunity to touch base with the Filipino community members in Indonesia.
Vice President Binay provided updates on Philippine economic, investment, and political developments as well as the case of Filipino national Mary Jane Veloso. During the open forum, he responded to questions on a variety of topics such as the Pag-IBIG Fund, his future plans and projects, ASEAN Economic Community and its implications, among others. The community and Vice President Binay also exchanged views and ideas on different issues in the Philippines.
The following day, Vice President Binay attended the Commemoration of the 60th Anniversary of the Asian-African Conference held in Bandung. During his visit to Indonesia, Vice President Binay also held bilateral talks with Indonesian Vice President Jusuf Kalla and Tunisian Foreign Minister Taieb Baccouche. END