Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
30 April 2015 - A bilateral meeting between Philippine Agriculture Secretary Proceso Alcala and Indonesian Agriculture Minister Amran Sulaiman was held on April 19 at the sidelines of Grow Asia Forum in Jakarta.
Minister Sulaiman briefed Secretary Alcala on the programs and targets of Indonesian Government, particularly the UPSUS program, which is aimed at reaching self-sufficiency in rice, maize and soy bean. Secretary Alcala informed the Indonesian delegation that the Philippines places great premium in achieving food security, self-sufficiency in rice and sustainable rural development.
Both sides expressed a strong commitment to continue working together to maximize opportunities for trade and discussed new areas of potential cooperation, particularly in horticultural exports, and in exploring greater cooperation in rice farming and other crops. END