Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 03 May 2016
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy Calls on Yangon Region Chief and Yangon Mayor, Discusses Strengthening of Relations
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Tokyo Celebrates Labor Day
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Prague Hosts Asian Ambassadors’ Lunch Meeting with Czech Human Rights Minister Jiří Dienstbier Jr.
30 April 2015 - A bilateral meeting between Philippine Agriculture Secretary Proceso Alcala and Indonesian Agriculture Minister Amran Sulaiman was held on April 19 at the sidelines of Grow Asia Forum in Jakarta.
Minister Sulaiman briefed Secretary Alcala on the programs and targets of Indonesian Government, particularly the UPSUS program, which is aimed at reaching self-sufficiency in rice, maize and soy bean. Secretary Alcala informed the Indonesian delegation that the Philippines places great premium in achieving food security, self-sufficiency in rice and sustainable rural development.
Both sides expressed a strong commitment to continue working together to maximize opportunities for trade and discussed new areas of potential cooperation, particularly in horticultural exports, and in exploring greater cooperation in rice farming and other crops. END