Friday, 24 June 2016
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Rosario G. Manalo Wins Seat in UN Treaty Body on Gender Equality and Women's Rights
- Wednesday, 22 June 2016 ASEAN and Canada Agree to Strengthen Cooperation in Run Up to 40th Anniversary of ASEAN-Canada Relations in 2017
- Monday, 20 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office in Lucena Commemorates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 24 June 2016
- Friday, 24 June 2016 Senator Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara Graces 118th Independence Day Celebrations in Saipan; Visits PHL Consulate General in Guam
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Bids Farewell to Lebanon’s MFAE Secretary General
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Calls on Lebanon’s MFAE Director for Political and Consular Affairs
- Friday, 24 June 2016 PHL Embassy Inaugurates Miniature Replica of Rizal Monument on
11 May 2015 - Two Crisis Management Teams (CMT) of the Philippine Embassy in New Delhi distributed relief goods to 90 Filipino families at the compound of the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Kathmandu today.
CMT-2, composed of Chargé d’Affaires Maria Agnes Cervantes and Ms. Jeanette Ramos, Attaché, arrived early this morning with additional items, which included water purification tablets, to support the relief effort. CMT-1 On-scene commander, Consul Fernando V. Beup, Jr, supervised the distribution.
The items included rice, noodles, cheese and much needed bottled water. Blankets, medicines and several tarpaulins were also handed out. Another Nepali NGO also contributed bottled water and medicine.
Kababayans in the Philippines who have not heard from their relatives in Nepal are invited to leave the name, address and contact details of the missing individuals on the Facebook Information Page of the Embassy. The Embassy will do its utmost to contact them.
Families in the Philippines may also contact the Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers’ Affairs (OUMWA) through 0917-5693073 or (02) 871-4503 to inquire about their relatives in Nepal or to provide information as to their relatives’ status and whereabouts.
The Embassy will continue to publish updates as developments arise. END