Sunday, 01 May 2016
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 Statement on the Recent Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Test by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Monday, 02 May 2016
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH Defense Official Highlights Possible Role of Russia as Voice of Moderation on South China Sea Issue at Informal ASEAN-Russia Defense Ministers Meeting
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior PH and Russian Defense Officials Meet in Moscow, Discuss Possible Areas of Cooperation
- Monday, 02 May 2016 Senior Department of Defense Official Highlights PH Global Security Concerns in Moscow Meeting, Calls for Peaceful Solution to WPS/SCS Issue
- Monday, 02 May 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan Conducts Consular Outreach Mission and Overseas Field Voting in Vicenza
11 May 2015 - Two Crisis Management Teams (CMT) of the Philippine Embassy in New Delhi distributed relief goods to 90 Filipino families at the compound of the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Kathmandu today.
CMT-2, composed of Chargé d’Affaires Maria Agnes Cervantes and Ms. Jeanette Ramos, Attaché, arrived early this morning with additional items, which included water purification tablets, to support the relief effort. CMT-1 On-scene commander, Consul Fernando V. Beup, Jr, supervised the distribution.
The items included rice, noodles, cheese and much needed bottled water. Blankets, medicines and several tarpaulins were also handed out. Another Nepali NGO also contributed bottled water and medicine.
Kababayans in the Philippines who have not heard from their relatives in Nepal are invited to leave the name, address and contact details of the missing individuals on the Facebook Information Page of the Embassy. The Embassy will do its utmost to contact them.
Families in the Philippines may also contact the Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers’ Affairs (OUMWA) through 0917-5693073 or (02) 871-4503 to inquire about their relatives in Nepal or to provide information as to their relatives’ status and whereabouts.
The Embassy will continue to publish updates as developments arise. END