Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
11 May 2015 - Two Crisis Management Teams (CMT) of the Philippine Embassy in New Delhi distributed relief goods to 90 Filipino families at the compound of the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Kathmandu today.
CMT-2, composed of Chargé d’Affaires Maria Agnes Cervantes and Ms. Jeanette Ramos, Attaché, arrived early this morning with additional items, which included water purification tablets, to support the relief effort. CMT-1 On-scene commander, Consul Fernando V. Beup, Jr, supervised the distribution.
The items included rice, noodles, cheese and much needed bottled water. Blankets, medicines and several tarpaulins were also handed out. Another Nepali NGO also contributed bottled water and medicine.
Kababayans in the Philippines who have not heard from their relatives in Nepal are invited to leave the name, address and contact details of the missing individuals on the Facebook Information Page of the Embassy. The Embassy will do its utmost to contact them.
Families in the Philippines may also contact the Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers’ Affairs (OUMWA) through 0917-5693073 or (02) 871-4503 to inquire about their relatives in Nepal or to provide information as to their relatives’ status and whereabouts.
The Embassy will continue to publish updates as developments arise. END