Wednesday, 02 December 2015
- Tuesday, 01 December 2015 DFA, PIA Hold Info Drive on West Philippine Sea Issue in Zamboanga City
- Friday, 27 November 2015 PHL Senior Associate Justice Gives Legal Perspective in International Security Forum in Canada
- Wednesday, 25 November 2015 Deadline for Reactivation of Overseas Voting Records is Extended
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Spouses of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Industry Secretaries Jointly Host APEC Ministerial Meeting – Spouses Program
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 01 December 2015
- Tuesday, 01 December 2015 Simbang Gabi, Pamaskong Handog Concert topbills Christmas Celebrations of PHL Embassy in Kuala Lumpur
- Tuesday, 01 December 2015 PHL Embassy in Mexico joins 70TH Founding Anniversary of La Escuela Primaria Escuadron 201
- Tuesday, 01 December 2015 PHL Embassy in Pretoria conducts information session on Gender and Development
- Tuesday, 01 December 2015 PHL Embassy in Pretoria strengthens its Economic Diplomacy Program with visit from Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry
11 May 2015 - Two Crisis Management Teams (CMT) of the Philippine Embassy in New Delhi distributed relief goods to 90 Filipino families at the compound of the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Kathmandu today.
CMT-2, composed of Chargé d’Affaires Maria Agnes Cervantes and Ms. Jeanette Ramos, Attaché, arrived early this morning with additional items, which included water purification tablets, to support the relief effort. CMT-1 On-scene commander, Consul Fernando V. Beup, Jr, supervised the distribution.
The items included rice, noodles, cheese and much needed bottled water. Blankets, medicines and several tarpaulins were also handed out. Another Nepali NGO also contributed bottled water and medicine.
Kababayans in the Philippines who have not heard from their relatives in Nepal are invited to leave the name, address and contact details of the missing individuals on the Facebook Information Page of the Embassy. The Embassy will do its utmost to contact them.
Families in the Philippines may also contact the Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers’ Affairs (OUMWA) through 0917-5693073 or (02) 871-4503 to inquire about their relatives in Nepal or to provide information as to their relatives’ status and whereabouts.
The Embassy will continue to publish updates as developments arise. END