Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Statement on DPRK’s Musudan Intermediate-Range Missile Launches
- Monday, 27 June 2016 Ambassador Cuisia Honored with 2016 Carlos P. Romulo Award
- Friday, 24 June 2016 DFA Regional Consular Office Lucena Joins #Pagyanig2016 The Nationwide Simultaneous Earthquake Drill
- Thursday, 23 June 2016 29 Filipinas Rescued from Trafficking in Sarawak
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Tuesday, 28 June 2016
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Ambassador’s Cup Golf Tournament in Abu Dhabi
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Commemorates The 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Embassy Celebrates the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence with the Filipino Community in Madrid
- Tuesday, 28 June 2016 PHL Ambassador Attends the Graduation Ceremonies of The Philippine School in Greece
05 June 2015 – The Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi proudly announces that three Filipino students graduated with honors at the New York University (NYU) Abu Dhabi during its 2nd Commencement Exercises held on May 24 at the University’s Saadiyat Island campus in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Kimberly Kathleen B. Rodriguez from Parañaque (B.A. Political Science), Gabrielle Teresa G. Dimanche from Muntinlupa (B.A. Psychology), and Benjamin M. Jance IV from Biñan City (B.A. Political Science) were among the 141 students from 53 countries who received their degrees this year from NYU Abu Dhabi. The three Filipino graduates also received the New York University Honors Scholar Award.
Ms. Rodriguez was chosen as the Student Speaker for the ceremony and delivered a speech on behalf of fellow graduates before distinguished guests which included H.E. Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development of the United Arab Emirates, and former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
Philippine Ambassador to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Grace Relucio Princesa attended the ceremony and congratulated the Filipino graduates. “We take pride in learning that the three Filipinos graduated with honors and recognition from the prestigious New York University Abu Dhabi, which is considered to be among the most selective undergraduate universities in the world. I encourage Filipino high school students to avail of the educational opportunities and scholarship programs being offered by top universities worldwide,” Ambassador Princesa said. END