Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
05 June 2015 – The Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi proudly announces that three Filipino students graduated with honors at the New York University (NYU) Abu Dhabi during its 2nd Commencement Exercises held on May 24 at the University’s Saadiyat Island campus in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Kimberly Kathleen B. Rodriguez from Parañaque (B.A. Political Science), Gabrielle Teresa G. Dimanche from Muntinlupa (B.A. Psychology), and Benjamin M. Jance IV from Biñan City (B.A. Political Science) were among the 141 students from 53 countries who received their degrees this year from NYU Abu Dhabi. The three Filipino graduates also received the New York University Honors Scholar Award.
Ms. Rodriguez was chosen as the Student Speaker for the ceremony and delivered a speech on behalf of fellow graduates before distinguished guests which included H.E. Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development of the United Arab Emirates, and former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
Philippine Ambassador to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Grace Relucio Princesa attended the ceremony and congratulated the Filipino graduates. “We take pride in learning that the three Filipinos graduated with honors and recognition from the prestigious New York University Abu Dhabi, which is considered to be among the most selective undergraduate universities in the world. I encourage Filipino high school students to avail of the educational opportunities and scholarship programs being offered by top universities worldwide,” Ambassador Princesa said. END