Wednesday, 25 November 2015
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Spouses of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Industry Secretaries Jointly Host APEC Ministerial Meeting – Spouses Program
- Friday, 20 November 2015 Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario Confers Order of Sikatuna on outgoing Iranian Ambassador
- Friday, 20 November 2015 OECD: Philippines has the Most Favorable Growth Outlook among Asean-5 in 2016
- Thursday, 19 November 2015 President Benigno S. Aquino III Meets with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on APEC Summit Sidelines at the PICC
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 26 November 2015
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Ambassador to Thailand models for The Philippines at Abhorn 3: “The Magical Spell of Asean Textiles”
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 Philippine-Qatar Trade Initiative explores Business Opportunities in Qatar
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Consulate General in Hong Kong trained on assisting victims of sexual violence
- Thursday, 26 November 2015 PHL Embassy in Rome conducts an Outreach Mission in Pisa, Italy
05 June 2015 – The Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi proudly announces that three Filipino students graduated with honors at the New York University (NYU) Abu Dhabi during its 2nd Commencement Exercises held on May 24 at the University’s Saadiyat Island campus in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Kimberly Kathleen B. Rodriguez from Parañaque (B.A. Political Science), Gabrielle Teresa G. Dimanche from Muntinlupa (B.A. Psychology), and Benjamin M. Jance IV from Biñan City (B.A. Political Science) were among the 141 students from 53 countries who received their degrees this year from NYU Abu Dhabi. The three Filipino graduates also received the New York University Honors Scholar Award.
Ms. Rodriguez was chosen as the Student Speaker for the ceremony and delivered a speech on behalf of fellow graduates before distinguished guests which included H.E. Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development of the United Arab Emirates, and former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
Philippine Ambassador to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Grace Relucio Princesa attended the ceremony and congratulated the Filipino graduates. “We take pride in learning that the three Filipinos graduated with honors and recognition from the prestigious New York University Abu Dhabi, which is considered to be among the most selective undergraduate universities in the world. I encourage Filipino high school students to avail of the educational opportunities and scholarship programs being offered by top universities worldwide,” Ambassador Princesa said. END