Thursday, 05 May 2016
- Sunday, 01 May 2016 Statement On the Release of the 10 Indonesian Hostages
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 04 May 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 Filipinos in Israel Celebrate Labor Day and Flores De Mayo 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 PHL Embassy In Dili Conducts Gender And Development Seminar
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 Filipino Community in Qatar Receives ‘Best Community Award’
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
05 June 2015 – Jakarta Governor Ir. Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama warmly received Philippine Ambassador to Indonesia Maria Lumen B. Isleta during the latter’s courtesy call on May 15.
Ambassador Isleta briefed Governor Purnama on the growing bilateral relations between the Philippines and Indonesia. She also thanked the City of Jakarta for hosting many Filipinos who are well-appreciated by Indonesians for their expertise and knowledge.
Ambassador Isleta also conveyed the Embassy’s compliance with Jakarta’s regulation on minimum wage increase this year. Governor Purnama expressed his appreciation for the Embassy's support.
The two officials expressed interest in pursuing potential areas of cooperation. END