Tuesday, 09 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Rocket Launch
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
05 June 2015 – Jakarta Governor Ir. Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama warmly received Philippine Ambassador to Indonesia Maria Lumen B. Isleta during the latter’s courtesy call on May 15.
Ambassador Isleta briefed Governor Purnama on the growing bilateral relations between the Philippines and Indonesia. She also thanked the City of Jakarta for hosting many Filipinos who are well-appreciated by Indonesians for their expertise and knowledge.
Ambassador Isleta also conveyed the Embassy’s compliance with Jakarta’s regulation on minimum wage increase this year. Governor Purnama expressed his appreciation for the Embassy's support.
The two officials expressed interest in pursuing potential areas of cooperation. END