Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 26 May 2016
- Thursday, 26 May 2016 Las Damas De Rizal 2ND European Convention Held in Brussels
- Thursday, 26 May 2016 Embassy Bids Farewell to Pig and Palm Chef
- Thursday, 26 May 2016 Helobung Wows Sochi During the Asean-Russia Festival of Cultures
- Thursday, 26 May 2016 NCCA Chairman Participates in the Asean-Russia Cultural Ministers Meeting in Sochi
05 June 2015 – Jakarta Governor Ir. Basuki “Ahok” Tjahaja Purnama warmly received Philippine Ambassador to Indonesia Maria Lumen B. Isleta during the latter’s courtesy call on May 15.
Ambassador Isleta briefed Governor Purnama on the growing bilateral relations between the Philippines and Indonesia. She also thanked the City of Jakarta for hosting many Filipinos who are well-appreciated by Indonesians for their expertise and knowledge.
Ambassador Isleta also conveyed the Embassy’s compliance with Jakarta’s regulation on minimum wage increase this year. Governor Purnama expressed his appreciation for the Embassy's support.
The two officials expressed interest in pursuing potential areas of cooperation. END