Friday, 05 February 2016
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Philippines and Sri Lanka sign Memorandum of Understanding on Political Consultations
- Friday, 29 January 2016 Statement on the Recently Concluded Command Conference on the Contingency Plans on the Diplomatic Tension Between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Tuesday, 26 January 2016 Statement on various terrorist incidents against innocents and civilians
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Thursday, 04 February 2016
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Consulate General in Milan holds Economic Country Briefing
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador in Paris talks about PH resilience amidst China’s Slowdown
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu City and County visits the PHL Consulate
- Thursday, 04 February 2016 PHL Ambassador and Timor-Leste Minister of Education discuss ways of strengthening Cooperation in Education
11 December 2014 – The Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi, along with Filipino schools and Filipino restaurants in Abu Dhabi, joined the nation in celebrating the month of November as the National Rice Awareness Month by displaying a streamer at the premises of the Embassy and reciting the Panatang Makapalay every flag raising ceremony held at the Embassy.
Philippine schools in Abu Dhabi such as The Philippine School Abu Dhabi, Twenty First Century Private Academy and Philippine Emirates Private School also joined the celebration by reciting the Panatang Makapalay during their respective flag raising ceremony.
Some Filipino restaurants owned by Filipino entrepreneurs such as Pinoy Golden Restaurant and Kusina Restaurants participated by serving half-cup of rice instead of the usual 1 cup and sold brown rice, camote and cassava to their customers.
Flyers and information on the RICEponsible campaign were also disseminated to Filipino community in the U.A.E.
It was explained to the public that the campaign for the RICEponsibility is a call of the Government to all Filipinos to take part in achieving rice sufficiency as well as promoting responsible rice consumption.
Students and adults were grateful for the information disseminated by the Embassy and expressed appreciation for imparting awareness on the value of rice and being responsible rice consumers. END