Thursday, 05 May 2016
- Sunday, 01 May 2016 Statement On the Release of the 10 Indonesian Hostages
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Statement on the Attack on Pul-E-Mahmood Khan in Afghanistan
- Friday, 29 April 2016 Undersecretary Manalo Attends Asean Senior Officials’ Meeting With China Singapore
- Thursday, 28 April 2016 PH, ROK Conclude Arrangement, Loan Agreement for the Panguil Bay Bridge Project
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Wednesday, 04 May 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 Filipinos in Israel Celebrate Labor Day and Flores De Mayo 2016
- Wednesday, 04 May 2016 PHL Embassy In Dili Conducts Gender And Development Seminar
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 Filipino Community in Qatar Receives ‘Best Community Award’
- Tuesday, 03 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Doha Breaches 10,000 Voter Benchmark, Commemorates Women’s Suffrage Day
11 December 2014 – The Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi, along with Filipino schools and Filipino restaurants in Abu Dhabi, joined the nation in celebrating the month of November as the National Rice Awareness Month by displaying a streamer at the premises of the Embassy and reciting the Panatang Makapalay every flag raising ceremony held at the Embassy.
Philippine schools in Abu Dhabi such as The Philippine School Abu Dhabi, Twenty First Century Private Academy and Philippine Emirates Private School also joined the celebration by reciting the Panatang Makapalay during their respective flag raising ceremony.
Some Filipino restaurants owned by Filipino entrepreneurs such as Pinoy Golden Restaurant and Kusina Restaurants participated by serving half-cup of rice instead of the usual 1 cup and sold brown rice, camote and cassava to their customers.
Flyers and information on the RICEponsible campaign were also disseminated to Filipino community in the U.A.E.
It was explained to the public that the campaign for the RICEponsibility is a call of the Government to all Filipinos to take part in achieving rice sufficiency as well as promoting responsible rice consumption.
Students and adults were grateful for the information disseminated by the Embassy and expressed appreciation for imparting awareness on the value of rice and being responsible rice consumers. END