Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
11 December 2014 – The Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi, along with Filipino schools and Filipino restaurants in Abu Dhabi, joined the nation in celebrating the month of November as the National Rice Awareness Month by displaying a streamer at the premises of the Embassy and reciting the Panatang Makapalay every flag raising ceremony held at the Embassy.
Philippine schools in Abu Dhabi such as The Philippine School Abu Dhabi, Twenty First Century Private Academy and Philippine Emirates Private School also joined the celebration by reciting the Panatang Makapalay during their respective flag raising ceremony.
Some Filipino restaurants owned by Filipino entrepreneurs such as Pinoy Golden Restaurant and Kusina Restaurants participated by serving half-cup of rice instead of the usual 1 cup and sold brown rice, camote and cassava to their customers.
Flyers and information on the RICEponsible campaign were also disseminated to Filipino community in the U.A.E.
It was explained to the public that the campaign for the RICEponsibility is a call of the Government to all Filipinos to take part in achieving rice sufficiency as well as promoting responsible rice consumption.
Students and adults were grateful for the information disseminated by the Embassy and expressed appreciation for imparting awareness on the value of rice and being responsible rice consumers. END