Friday, 13 May 2016
- Wednesday, 11 May 2016 On the Release of the Four Remaining Indonesian Hostages
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Brazil Meets with Undersecretary of National Defense Fernando I. Manalo during the Ambassadors’ Official Consultation Meetings in PH
- Friday, 06 May 2016 DFA Joins Commemoration of Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Friday, 06 May 2016 23 Filipinos from Syria Set to Arrive in PHL
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Friday, 27 May 2016
- Friday, 27 May 2016 Emir of Riyadh Graces PHL Embassy Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Declaration of Philippine Independence
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Ambassador to Oman Joins ASEAN Committee in Muscat Tour of Sohar
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Madrid Promotes Philippine Investment Opportunities to Valencian Companies
- Friday, 27 May 2016 PHL Embassy in Amman Holds Third Filipino Film Days 2016 in Celebration of the 118th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence
30 September 2013 - The Embassy on Wheels (EOW) team from the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh was able to serve 209 Filipinos during its recent consular outreach program held from September 27 to 28 at the Al Bustan Crown Hotel in Ar-Ar, in the Northern Border Region.
The team, led by Vice Consul Winston Dean S. Almeda, was able to encode 204 e-Passport applications and also processed two documents for notarization and authentication, two reports of birth, and one passport extension.
Before the start of the EOW, Vice Consul Almeda took the opportunity to thank, on behalf of Philippine Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Ezzedin Tago, the Filipino community in Ar-Ar for their valuable support in ensuring the success of the EOW.
The next consular outreach is will be on October 11 and 12 at the Al Jazeerah International Philippine School Dammam at Al-Rakah District, Al-Khobar. In the meantime, the Embassy is also finalizing arrangements for its consular outreach for Sana’a, Republic of Yemen tentatively on October 4 and 5 to be held at Al-Bustan Hotel in Sana’a. END