Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
30 September 2013 - The Embassy on Wheels (EOW) team from the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh was able to serve 209 Filipinos during its recent consular outreach program held from September 27 to 28 at the Al Bustan Crown Hotel in Ar-Ar, in the Northern Border Region.
The team, led by Vice Consul Winston Dean S. Almeda, was able to encode 204 e-Passport applications and also processed two documents for notarization and authentication, two reports of birth, and one passport extension.
Before the start of the EOW, Vice Consul Almeda took the opportunity to thank, on behalf of Philippine Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Ezzedin Tago, the Filipino community in Ar-Ar for their valuable support in ensuring the success of the EOW.
The next consular outreach is will be on October 11 and 12 at the Al Jazeerah International Philippine School Dammam at Al-Rakah District, Al-Khobar. In the meantime, the Embassy is also finalizing arrangements for its consular outreach for Sana’a, Republic of Yemen tentatively on October 4 and 5 to be held at Al-Bustan Hotel in Sana’a. END