Sunday, 07 February 2016
- Sunday, 07 February 2016 Statement on the Reported Showing of a Pirated Movie in a Satellite Consular Office
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 German STIHL Group opens New Zama production plant in the Philippines
- Friday, 05 February 2016 High Court of Kota Kinabalu Delivers Prima Facie Case Ruling on 27 Filipinos Accused in 2013 Lahad Datu Incident
- Friday, 05 February 2016 Statement on DPRK's Recent Notification of a Rocket Launch
News from PHL Embassies, Consulates & Missions
Saturday, 06 February 2016
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Filipino Marriage Migrants join Seoul Police’s New Year Festival
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 Philippines and Oman sign a Memorandum of Understanding on Cultural Cooperation
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London visits Oxford University
- Saturday, 06 February 2016 PHL Ambassador to London meets with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on the Philippines at the Palace of Westminster
28 April 2015 – The Department of Foreign Affairs informs the public that there will be no consular (e.g., passport and authentication/”red ribbonin”) services on May 1 in observance of Labor Day. In compliance with Proclamation No. 831, s. 2014, all DFA Satellite Offices (SOs) and Regional Consular Offices (RCOs) shall be closed starting on that day.
Regular passport and authentication services shall resume in all mall-based DFA SOs and RCOs on May 2. Resumption of regular consular services at DFA-Aseana and non-mall-based based RCOs shall be on 4 May 2015.