How to Apply
Personally submit the following requirements to the Board of Foreign Service Examinations (BFSE) Secretariat from 11 October 2019 until 26 November 2019, or to DFA Regional Consular Offices, Philippine Embassies, and Consulates General or Missions abroad from 11 October 2019 until 21 November 2019:
- Duly accomplished application form, which can be downloaded here;
- Civil Service Form No. 100, which can be downloaded here;
- Photocopy of transcript of records from the college or university from which the degree was obtained;
- Photocopy of Diploma or Certificate of Graduation from the college or university from which the degree was obtained;
- Proof of past or present employment or further studies;
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority;
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable) and if married to a foreigner, authority to take the FSO Exams from the BFSE;
- Seven (7) pieces of photographs (4.5cm x 3.5cm) taken within three (3) months prior to filing of application; and
- Copies of two valid IDs, with the original IDs to be presented upon submission.
Pay the non-refundable admission fee of PHP 500.