Inbound Travel Restrictions by the Philippine Government on Foreign Travelers
(As of 22 March 2020)
Pursuant to the implementation of the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) to prevent the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, please be guided by the following travel restrictions imposed on Foreign Travelers.
Please note that this information is constantly changing and DFA will be updating the advisories accordingly.
- Entry of foreign nationals are restricted effective 22 March.
- Visa-free privileges of foreign nationals are temporarily suspended.
- All issuance for entry visas for visa-required foreign nationals are suspended while all previously-issued visas are cancelled, except those issued to the following:
- Foreign Government and International Organization officials accredited to the Philippines
- Foreign Spouse and children of Filipino nationals
For more details on the travel restrictions, please visit https://dfa.gov.ph/dfa-news/statements-and-advisoriesupdate. #DFAAdvisory