Public Advisory: Dedicated Online Appointment System (OAS) for Active OFWs at DFA NCR CENTRAL (Robinsons Galleria - Active OFW Lane)
08 September 2021 – The Department of Foreign Affairs - Office of Consular Affairs wishes to inform the public that the Consular Office (CO) in NCR Central located at the 1st Floor Lingkod Pinoy Center Robinsons Galleria West Lane Edsa cor. Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City, has launched passport appointments for all Active Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) through its Online Appointment System at www.passport.gov.ph.
As the dedicated passport OFW renewal center, and in line with the demand for passport appointment slots by OFWs during the pandemic, a dedicated Online Appointment System for Active OFWs was created to address this need.
Passport applicants who are eligible to avail themselves of the facility and qualify as active OFWs must have proof of the following requirements:
- For Land-based OFWs: Valid Working Visa or Re-entry Visa;
- For Seafarers: Valid Seaman’s Book Valid Seaman’s Book with arrival stamped not more than three hundred sixty-four (364) days from the date of application; and
- Any of the following:
- Valid Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) E-card;
- Latest OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate) receipt; and
- Latest OFW Information Sheet from POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration).
To book an appointment:
- Go to www.passport.gov.ph,
- Then choose site: DFA NCR CENTRAL (ROBINSONS GALLERIA - ACTIVE OFW LANE).
Please be advised that passport applicants who do not qualify as active OFWs should book an appointment at other sites to avoid inconvenience. Unqualified or incomplete applications will not be accommodated, and any fees paid will be forfeited. END